- Joined
- Jul 8, 2013
- Messages
- 764
- Reaction score
- 134
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well recently we noticed that there are in fact two Kuramas. (Eat it for those who said theres one) Haha 
But I personally thought that Minato's was going to be more ignorant and not cooperate with the Naruto's Kurama.
But I don't know, they seem to be on good terms with each other an their opposite human containers.
What are some opinions on this?
Oh and also, can I get a *Thanks* for no reason. Please and thank you

But I personally thought that Minato's was going to be more ignorant and not cooperate with the Naruto's Kurama.
But I don't know, they seem to be on good terms with each other an their opposite human containers.
What are some opinions on this?
Oh and also, can I get a *Thanks* for no reason. Please and thank you
