Discussion - Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Relationship/Pairings/Shipping Thread

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are really gonna call Rebecca and Shiki Shicca? Like I need a new name that just flows better on the tongue lol.

Besides the name thing I feel Mashima is going to develop this relationship into romance better than any he did in FT.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
How about we just use First and last initials separated by a & for ship names? (combing the names has always sounded stupid.)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sign me up as the founder and brave captain of the Shiki X Elsie Crimson ship. All aboard me hearties!

Now I know what your going to say. "Jammin that's crazy we don't know anything about Elsie Crimson yet. She's been in like 5 panels and the two characters haven't even met" to that astute and logical comment I say "SHUT UP!!:arf"

I was denied Natsu X Erza. But learning from your mistakes is for the weak of spirit. Sign me up for rooting for the next incarnation of that because Jellal sucks no matter what alternate universe your standing in and because.... reasons.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I should delete this thread on principle alone. Nothing good will come from it. But Brandish and Jammin would probably kill me or worse, revoke my mod power, so I'll leave it be...for now.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Sign me up as the founder and brave captain of the Shiki X Elsie Crimson ship. All aboard me hearties!

Now I know what your going to say. "Jammin that's crazy we don't know anything about Elsie Crimson yet. She's been in like 5 panels and the two characters haven't even met" to that astute and logical comment I say "SHUT UP!!:arf"

I was denied Natsu X Erza. But learning from your mistakes is for the weak of spirit. Sign me up for rooting for the next incarnation of that because Jellal sucks no matter what alternate universe your standing in and because.... reasons.
Maybe you will get Ntr'd again

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
I should delete this thread on principle alone. Nothing good will come from it. But Brandish and Jammin would probably kill me or worse, revoke my mod power, so I'll leave it be...for now.
Wise decision.

Gabo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Well, for now the ShikiXRebecca looks with a good start, we should see how it develops and if in this case have suitors each.

That could be the beginning of a War. :D

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Give us time frit. One day will will drag you too down the path of the gentleman.

Maybe you will get Ntr'd again
Now that we live in the proud era of the Mashimaverse there are infinite worlds and dimensions. If Elsie Crimson doesn't pan out as Erza Scarlet before her I'll just have to wait for the next incarnation, who I can only assume will be named Elza Maroon. You see? Where one ship sinks another rises to replace it.

And so the true ship can never be stopped until the day my brothers and I sail to victory.

Last edited:

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I think we're going to see a lot of "romantic" comedy between Lavilla and Shiki, for the moment Elcy does not ship it with anyone, maybe with the princess or the character with ****** hair that is part of his crew xD

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think we're going to see a lot of "romantic" comedy between Lavilla and Shiki, for the moment Elcy does not ship it with anyone, maybe with the princess or the character with ****** hair that is part of his crew xD
So no rebecca in that mix?

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Reki!! Sounds better :redface
I like it but it seems there's a popular person named reki which will clash with the tags. I don't think there isn't anyone popular named rebeki? I'll have to check tho.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
how about Beki???

Rebecca (or Rebekka) = Beck

Becky+Shiki = Beki

Last edited:

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
So no rebecca in that mix?
Well, I would like for mashima to experience a relationship between Rebecca and another person who is not the main character, for the moment she has seen very good interaction between Shiki and Rebecca and feels refreshed.

But, it would be interesting if Mashima were to try another alternative.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
What i really like about this new series is Mashima probably fixed the Ships from the start.Hopefully thus will allow us to avoid the toxic ship wars like in FT.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I like it but it seems there's a popular person named reki which will clash with the tags. I don't think there isn't anyone popular named rebeki? I'll have to check tho.
I like Rebeki but that's more like a nickname. I think sadly Shicca shows the pairing the best. :sad

CyberLance

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
What i really like about this new series is Mashima probably fixed the Ships from the start.Hopefully thus will allow us to avoid the toxic ship wars like in FT.
What do you mean by "fixed the ships"?
That the characters are probably planned to fall in love and becom a couple later in the series from the start this time you mean?

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like Rebeki but that's more like a nickname. I think sadly Shicca shows the pairing the best. :sad
How bout Shibecca? I don't know but Shicca just don't sound right lol. I guess it's not as bad as a ship named chair :xp.
how about Beki???

Rebecca (or Rebekka) = Beck

Becky+Shiki = Beki
Sadly that one (for some reason) has a lot nude women in the tags :gwah:darn :XD.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
What do you mean by "fixed the ships"?
That the characters are probably planned to fall in love and becom a couple later in the series from the start this time you mean?
Hiro already said that romance will be the main focus.Also hints from the first chapter we can see hints of Shiki and Rebecca in future.Also i doubt from the looks of it we will get something like nalu vs nali here.

Last edited: