I think I've bits and pieces of something like that before. Certainly seems odd to me, but conversation would be pointlessly if nobody deviated from the norm.I may have went off on a tangent trying to explain the concept of god from the Sumerian documents or what Mauro Biglino discovered / translated via the Vatican original texts. Basically God or the deities more correctly were from another world, started civilization here, used genetic engineering to form man after the likeness or resemblance. The Judeaic Christian concept of god, it clearly originates from the Sumerian works.
The alien connection was formed when the old testament texts were known to be a dervitve of the Sumerian texts. Which leads to more of the ancient aliens theory more or less. Where god came from, what planet, who made god, what god is or was, why we were made, etc.
I've got a second question for both of you though: Why does that conceptualizations matter?
It sounds like the "made in God's image" idea is particularly relevant there as understanding them anf their nature means gaining a better understanding ourselves.
Thanks for the input.Well my take on the definition of god, based on my own catholic upbringing of course (though I can't say I am too religious these days), would be something like " An omnipotent and omniscient being that transcends time and space who created everything". Of course, I can't actually fathom omniscience, omnipotence, or transcending anything and my ability to explain any of those would be limited to their dictionary definition. Now, if you want something extremely personal or anything like that then I won't have much of an answer because the bulk of this has stopped making sense to me over time and I don't feel particularly connected to it.
Nah, it doesn't have to have a intensely personal conversion story with it or anything like that. If you want to go more in-depth, then that's up to you.