Request for Dragon Ball Multiverse thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request for Dragon Ball Multiverse thread

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello, for those who are unaware of its existence, there's this comic, made by fans, worthy of being read. Not to mention that the more people support it, the better the comic may become. Here's their site: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html , maybe the moderators may take a look and then decide whether opening it ;).
Yours Sincerely.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello, for those who are unaware of its existence, there's this comic, made by fans, worthy of being read. Not to mention that the more people support it, the better the comic may become. Here's their site: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html , maybe the moderators may take a look and then decide whether opening it ;).
Yours Sincerely.
Moderators are not the only ones who can open threads you know. You can do it, but the most appropriate place would be here since it's made by fans.

EDIT: Changed the link.

Last edited:

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Moderators are not the only ones who can open threads you know. You can do it, but the most appropriate place would be here since it's made by fans.

EDIT: Changed the link.
Thanks for the quick reply, of course I can open it, I wanted to be ensured it would have been okay and so on. In fact, I didn't know about that other thread :p, unfortunately I fear it won't be much read/discussed there :(.
Thanks again ;)