Done Requesting Spray King 2 Translation

Showbiz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very sorry if this is at the wrong place. If it is, I would like to ask a Mod. or Admin. to either move or delete the thread.

As for the request, I very much like the artwork, etc. of the Manga. I have no clue about the Japanese language, I want to however. So it would help me very much for some one to translate it so I can follow the story. Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Showbiz
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Yep, it's in the wrong place . . . >_>"

I believe shrimpy is currently on it, so . . . please be a bit patient about it. It will come. ^_^"
 

Showbiz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, I very much apologize then. No worries. I appreciate your reply. Also, if you want you can delete or move this thread, since it is in the wrong place.

Sincerely,
Showbiz
 
Top