Question - Ressurection and Reincarnation | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Ressurection and Reincarnation

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Specifily how do the two work in the context of this series. We know that people reincarnate and can be resurrected. Can someone who was reincarnated not be resurrected? How would that work? Helbrams body went around markets for decades before he was brought back by Hendrickson so does the body need to be destroyed? How is it possible that new fairies can be born if they almost never reincarnate?

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well.. I imagine not everyone reincarnates, so the issue of new people being born shouldn't be an issue?

As for the idea of reincarnation and resurrection, I imagine someone cannot be resurrected if they have been reincarnated in a specific context. Rou was reborn into Oslow, a different person entirely, thus making resurrection possible for his human self. But for Elizabeth, resurrecting her Goddess body should be ideally impossible considering it's fundamentally the same person in every lifetime.

Though the idea of the Goddess Elizabeth being resurrected when Elizabeth Liones exists is interesting.. would it be possible? What would happen? Would we have 2 identical Elizabeth's? One a Goddess whom isn't cursed and one who's a cursed human?

shipleyy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What’s more interesting to me is that the Demon King and Supreme Diety rose to their ranks, and attained the ability to resurrect individuals in the first place. It’s pretty impressive especially that it doesn’t seem exclusive only one person.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
What’s more interesting to me is that the Demon King and Supreme Diety rose to their ranks, and attained the ability to resurrect individuals in the first place. It’s pretty impressive especially that it doesn’t seem exclusive only one person.
They're likely living embodiment of their races.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
They just work dude.