Aug 3, 2010 #61 Akiyama Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 3,256 Reaction score 5,752 Gender Hidden Country I'm back from my short vacation and I changed my ava/sig, I'm going to avoid posting in the forums as much as possible.
I'm back from my short vacation and I changed my ava/sig, I'm going to avoid posting in the forums as much as possible.
Aug 3, 2010 #62 Farfalla The Witch of Drama伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 15,210 Reaction score 47,678 Gender Female Country Haha /\ xD I always get shocked when I post and remember the sig I'm using xD
Aug 3, 2010 #63 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,286 Reaction score 24,920 Gender Hidden Country Hey aki, you did not have to use kkck tags lol(just the yokoya one). I can't help it if you want to though.
Hey aki, you did not have to use kkck tags lol(just the yokoya one). I can't help it if you want to though.
Aug 3, 2010 #64 Akiyama Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 3,256 Reaction score 5,752 Gender Hidden Country That's great news, I've already changed my sig.
Aug 3, 2010 #65 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,286 Reaction score 24,920 Gender Hidden Country ahhh, the irony....
Dec 14, 2010 #66 scav MH's Most Passionate Member伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Oct 25, 2010 Messages 11,919 Reaction score 10,372 Gender Hidden Country bump
Jun 13, 2018 #67 Xadyu Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 5,316 Reaction score 13,239 Gender Hidden Country Anyone interested in reviving this game just for the kicks of it? @destiny4ever