Return of the Vainglorious

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

propaganda...no surprise coming from a brit:kreygasm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

really???

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

No one answers my question... :oh

BTW, did I tell you that one of my neighbors is trying to get me a man? :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

No one answers my question... :oh

BTW, did I tell you that one of my neighbors is trying to get me a man? :derp
I did answer.

Oh? how's that going? you did tell them you're taken, right? :pout
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

she's taken by who....u.u?
:rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

:notamused
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

But no one tells me why they think I'm out of your league. :?bunny

Oh, I just told him that it wasn't necessary. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

But no one tells me why they think I'm out of your league. :?bunny

Oh, I just told him that it wasn't necessary. :XD
I dunno either, maybe ladylola and Sky can shed some light on that.

That's good :occa. Wonder that made him bring that up.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

We were just talking one night and he suddenly asked, "Kim, I just realized that you should be married by now. Why don't I help you find you a man?" :XD

He even told my mom that he's going to help me find a boyfriend, but my mom said that it was all right, and I don't need a man to keep me happy. LOL
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Well by current social norms, people are expected to be married by a certain age but nowadays it can go either way.

What do you need then to make you happy?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

A good book and animals :p

Well, financial security would be good too. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

A good book and animals :p

Well, financial security would be good too. ^^
I think you've got the animal part down already :derp. What good book have you read recently?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Uhh... I'm still reading A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I'm in the middle of the second book (it's a combination of the two books in the series).

And you? Any good books you read recently?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

We were just talking one night and he suddenly asked, "Kim, I just realized that you should be married by now. Why don't I help you find you a man?" :XD

He even told my mom that he's going to help me find a boyfriend, but my mom said that it was all right, and I don't need a man to keep me happy. LOL
he's going to help you find a man....:huh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I'm in the middle of the second book (it's a combination of the two books in the series).

And you? Any good books you read recently?
Oh right.

Me? no no. no books for me. :sweat

he's going to help you find a man....:huh
I just assumed he was either married or old.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

and "he realized "she" should be married."....roflmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Oh right.

Me? no no. no books for me. :sweat



I just assumed he was either married or old.
Tsk, tsk, tsk :nah

Both
 
Top