Oh yeah, I remember now! 
I knew that we have two boys and a girl.
Thanks, hon.

I knew that we have two boys and a girl.
Thanks, hon.



Now they've all grown up and forgot where they came from.Oh yeah, I remember now!
I knew that we have two boys and a girl.
Thanks, hon.![]()



Looks more like the alleys of New York City if you ask meStill Detroit in here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah it isn't that clean here.Looks more like the alleys of New York City if you ask me
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So this is how people look at me while I say that.Ah, something for you, Sky.
Lawl. Man, you have an awesome nick name! I want a good one tooA-city? Skaitama does approve.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah it isn't that clean here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So this is how people look at me while I say that.
Oh, how did I choose poorly?You chose... poorly.
Seems right. Guess I will just be Yuma-kunBecause you can't create a nice nickname like this~
It works for me Skaitama-desu neYuma-kun desu ne~
Initially, yes. Now it's more likeSo this is how people look at me while I say that.

You are just jealous of the perfect love I share with Shana-chan!Initially, yes. Now it's more like![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am not quite sure if you know what desu ne means...It works for me Skaitama-desu ne

Its a formal and polite way of speech.You are just jealous of the perfect love I share with Shana-chan!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am not quite sure if you know what desu ne means...![]()

Well, I read something similar in one of my language booksFormal and polite... Not quite. More like japanese high school girl.![]()
