Return of the Vainglorious

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
HOLD HANDS? :gwah maybe a hug but damn....

Hmmm I'd definitely not be doing that. korean fans really are different. A photo would be nice, all the other stuff seem like weird requests to me.

Yeah of course, shoot my shot; maybe they'd like my personality and straightforwardness.

A lot of k-pop idols then. Mine would include more actresses I guess. You've seen my list :wowsoBOB

Bo Young and Elijah, Go Eun, Shin Min A, Min Young, etc. There's a lot :faint
yes, korea is so good at giving fanservice, and i heard they copy it from japan....

Elijah is really elegant.. has goddess vibes :faint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yes, korea is so good at giving fanservice, and i heard they copy it from japan....

Elijah is really elegant.. has goddess vibes :faint
Do you watch japanese drama too? because I'm curious of the quality.

She really does. Something about her is different to many actresses I've come across.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
No 😥
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You should, then you can tell me if I'm missing anything. :nod
i think one of Ishihara Satomi's dramas was pretty good 🤔

Futatsu no spica and GTO remake were good as well, but they are old dramas.. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i think one of Ishihara Satomi's dramas was pretty good 🤔

Futatsu no spica and GTO remake were good as well, but they are old dramas.. :p
Is she better than Elijah?

I think for now I'll stick to the list I have now. I have too many things to watch and procrastinating hard as fuck.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Is she better than Elijah?

I think for now I'll stick to the list I have now. I have too many things to watch and procrastinating hard as fuck.
let you decide :om

have fun :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So that means you don't think Elijah is beautiful? :gwah get out.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:notamused What is this
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:notamused What is this
Say Elijah is the most beautiful. Or Bo Young.

Or actually some 10 others from my list.

There are a few japanese that I remember being quite beautiful, one of which is Koyuki Kato from Last Samurai. Also the japanese girls from TWICE.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Say Elijah is the most beautiful. Or Bo Young.

Or actually some 10 others from my list.

There are a few japanese that I remember being quite beautiful, one of which is Koyuki Kato from Last Samurai. Also the japanese girls from TWICE.
Mina, Momo, Sana?
Momo is cool. Her dance skills are, wow. Sana is cute and moe. Mina was really popular among male trainees back when she was still a trainee. She is very pretty, elegant. She is a ballerina too. Currently on a hiatus due to some mental issue :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Mina, Momo, Sana?
Momo is cool. Her dance skills are, wow. Sana is cute and moe. Mina was really popular among male trainees back when she was still a trainee. She is very pretty, elegant. She is a ballerina too. Currently on a hiatus due to some mental issue :(
Oh there's 3 japanese? I could only remember Sana and Momo. Momo is very popular on variety shows and among netizens.

I did hear that Mina was currently sitting out their promotional tour due to stress related issues I think. The other girls were talking about it on a show I watched a while ago; that it's important beyond their duties to their fans and their art, for them to be mentally healthy at all times.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh there's 3 japanese? I could only remember Sana and Momo. Momo is very popular on variety shows and among netizens.

I did hear that Mina was currently sitting out their promotional tour due to stress related issues I think. The other girls were talking about it on a show I watched a while ago; that it's important beyond their duties to their fans and their art, for them to be mentally healthy at all times.
Yes 3. Lol I had the same reaction when I found it out. I thought Mina was Korean.

Hm hm :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes 3. Lol I had the same reaction when I found it out. I thought Mina was Korean.

Hm hm :nod
I mean I always forget her and Jihyo. I only knew that there were 2 japanese members and Tzuyu being Taiwanese. I thought the rest were korean.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
do you play any recent, fancy one piece game? for example pirate warriors, burning blood, bounty rush, world seeker, or thousand storm?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't play video games at all. Any.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
HOLD ON FAKE AND TRUE

FAKE AND TRUE IS A BOP
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You know...if I didn't have google, I'd think you were just a crazy person yell-typing online.
thats an embarrassment coming from a Once.......
 
Top