This guy makes himself sets but he won't make me one, soo selfish
(although I liked the green one not the white one)
You can be pink
So if you're the Red Ranger, who are the others?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, just a few of the first ones, then bits and pieces over the years( literally like videos on YouTube).Mighty Morphin ~~![]()
@goldb - Have you seen all the version of the show?
I've seen a few of them but the fist series has been my favorite.
Ah yeah those ones were good as well. Maybe one day I will do catch-up on all of themNo, just a few of the first ones, then bits and pieces over the years( literally like videos on YouTube).
MMPR, Turbo and In Space were probably the ones I liked most.
.Nah save yourself the trouble. Just watch some YT videos, feel good then do something else. It'll get boring after the first few episodes and there's tons of different incarnations of Power Rangers.Ah yeah those ones were good as well. Maybe one day I will do catch-up on all of them.
Because the Pink Ranger is named Kimberly?You can be pink![]()

Nothing wrong with a little levity...Always trying to have the last word huh? Why can't you ever just let go?
We don't need the restBecause the Pink Ranger is named Kimberly?
So who'll be the rest?




Everyone else are villainsSo all we need are the villains.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NO.I'm the White ranger to contrast my darkness![]()
I feel rejectedEveryone else are villains
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NO.