- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Its from Shonen JumpToo lewd for me

Its from Shonen JumpToo lewd for me

TOO LEWD FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!Its from Shonen Jump![]()
See last answerTOO LEWD FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Change itSee last answer

So, Piplups dress in drag?Change it
YesSo, Piplups dress in drag?

Too bad I liek Mudkipz
Too bad no fucks were given at this present timeToo bad I liek Mudkipz
Well how about go fuck yourself extreme?Too bad no fucks were given at this present time
I'll consider it, let me have a look at my calanderWell how about go fuck yourself extreme?

Well good, schedule me inI'll consider it, let me have a look at my calander![]()

I'll have my people call your people, when you get peopleWell good, schedule me in![]()

I'll have to make sure its okay to go fuck yourself extreme first tooI'll have my people call your people, when you get people![]()
I'll try man, I'll try harsh timesI'll have to make sure its okay to go fuck yourself extreme first too
Your gonna need a cactus tooI'll try man, I'll try harsh times
I matured.Last time your priorities were different!![]()
I don't think so. Also, WA me since I lost your number for I have a new phone ^^I matured.