Return of the Vainglorious

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Scotland is amazing. I wanna go again :bored but without work this time.

Why those 2 places exactly?
Speaking of work, what is your occupation?

Umrah. Like pilgrimage, but we do it within +- 10 days only. Brunei is not part of pilgrimage. It's just a bonus from the travel agent haha :D
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,764
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My new goal is have every pkmn at least once.
So I think I could help. :nod
Ah coolio. I'm really close to having the dex completed now, just need a few more!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bob are you hyped for Spider-man? :arf
You know what, I am hyped but not pumped like I've been for other blockbusters before. But the trailer looks really good and Tom Holland and RDJ seem to have amazing chemistry.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know what, I am hyped but not pumped like I've been for other blockbusters before. But the trailer looks really good and Tom Holland and RDJ seem to have amazing chemistry.
"This is not a hug"
That is already so damn hilarious. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
"This is not a hug"
That is already so damn hilarious. :XD
Yeah that was my favourite part of the trailer, then the scene at the bank.

I hope their balance of screen time for RDJ is well handled. As you want him to be around to show Peter the ropes and they have chemistry but you don't want him to steal the show.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah though I do hope he does a bit more than flying next to him. though that was so cool as well.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,764
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, it started as just a sit down thing with a few drinks and whatnot....a few hours later I had glitter all over me.
Sounds like you had a good one then.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks like I missed the bday alert. Happy bday Bobz!
:confetti
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can imagine that
 
Top