Return of the Vainglorious

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Did you confront her at all? that's fucked up...
Well she was driving at like 70 kilometres per hour in a 10 zone in the parking lot so I didn't really get a chance to call her what was on my mind, and the other time I was going to let rip but there was a little child nearby and I didn't want to ruin his innocent little mind that day.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Aussies aren't really savage. The most common types are larrikin, whingers, and sexy beasts. You can tell which one I am :XD

....a few hours later I had glitter all over me.
As they say, "all that glitters is not goldb"

:)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well she was driving at like 70 kilometres per hour in a 10 zone in the parking lot so I didn't really get a chance to call her what was on my mind, and the other time I was going to let rip but there was a little child nearby and I didn't want to ruin his innocent little mind that day.
Youre so thoughtful, Sam. If you see her again, you better roadhouse that car! :arf

@Brandish, you're a whinger? :derp
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Youre so thoughtful, Sam. If you see her again, you better roadhouse that car! :arf
If I see her again, I'll shit on her windscreen and then drop a wiper on it so it'll smear all over it.





^If I looked that good, I'd be a sexy beast too :blush:blush:blush:blush:blush:blush
If you looked like that, I'd push my fingers into my eyes if I ever met you.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If I came to Oz, I'd be a sexy chocolate for a minute then melt :blush, but then even more ladies could have a taste :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I see her again, I'll shit on her windscreen and then drop a wiper on it so it'll smear all over it.
Woah, I said kick her car :oh

If you looked like that, I'd push my fingers into my eyes if I ever met you.
You live in the same country, why don't you try to meet?

Which parts of Oz do you both live in? my daughter lives in Melbourne with her family.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I live in Queensland (north east Aus), the sunshine state :)

Sam lives in Tasmania. They're inbred and bogans apparently :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Talking about australians...

Where is Icei-tan... :uguu

:arf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But she is the only australian I ever loved. :uguu
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I kinda don't want to know what you do with or to Yahate. :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
She told us enough. Not interested in your whipping marks or your bed in the dog house. :kappa
 
Top