- Joined
- Apr 17, 2007
- Messages
- 53
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In my opinion, the pictures are reversed here:
I am totally a fan of FMA, but it says I'm not
</sarcasm>
It might make more sense to have the correct picture display, and then have a little link below the picture which says something like "subscribe as fan" or "unsubscribe as fan".
Or maybe on rollover the graphic changes to the opposite, and when you click it updates in the DB.
I am totally a fan of FMA, but it says I'm not
</sarcasm>It might make more sense to have the correct picture display, and then have a little link below the picture which says something like "subscribe as fan" or "unsubscribe as fan".
Or maybe on rollover the graphic changes to the opposite, and when you click it updates in the DB.
Last edited:

