- Joined
- Jan 14, 2007
- Messages
- 918
- Reaction score
- 287
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
OK, here we go. So I'm reading over old chapters and something is bothering me. It's about this tablet that Madara spoke of. It just doesn't make sense. Why would the Rikudō Sennin leave a tablet that can only be read by someone with an eye power? His heir doesn't have a doujutsu, so why? It's obvious that he didn't want the juubi coming back, but leaving something like that for someone that you don't see fit to be your heir directly contradicts that idea. Just think about it, if Madara wouldn't had felt the need to explain then no one other than Pain, Sasuke, and Madara would ever know.
This is where I think that Madara may have been mistaken. I think that someone with the Sage's "body", as opposed to his "eyes", is also able to read it, maybe even read more than was originally thought to be on the tablet. Who knows, maybe the Yasakani Jewel could even be sealed inside of it(but that's neither here nor there).
I think that the tablet may have already been read by someone other than a Sharingan or Rinnegan user. That person could've been Harashima Senju. He was said to have multiple tailed beast but he separated them and, in an act of good faith, gave them to other country to equalize the powers between nations. But what if he had alterior motives? What if he separated the bijuu because he foresaw the possibility of someone actually trying to bring the juubi back, after reading what was on the tablet? Anyway, it's just a thought. Tell me what you think.
This is where I think that Madara may have been mistaken. I think that someone with the Sage's "body", as opposed to his "eyes", is also able to read it, maybe even read more than was originally thought to be on the tablet. Who knows, maybe the Yasakani Jewel could even be sealed inside of it(but that's neither here nor there).
I think that the tablet may have already been read by someone other than a Sharingan or Rinnegan user. That person could've been Harashima Senju. He was said to have multiple tailed beast but he separated them and, in an act of good faith, gave them to other country to equalize the powers between nations. But what if he had alterior motives? What if he separated the bijuu because he foresaw the possibility of someone actually trying to bring the juubi back, after reading what was on the tablet? Anyway, it's just a thought. Tell me what you think.