RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

im not so into downloading. does it also got a stream?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Yeah, there's a bunch of hosting sites. Try MV.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Xadyu, I know right! The show's getting better and better, Drew's my idol. He's fucking brilliant :D And yeh, Cole is an arse, but great, and, "the stone Cole steve austin has feelings man.. for shizzle.."
I know right, he's so awesome. Fuck Cole, I'm starting to like him more and more as a character... Mostly because of his jokes or how everyone thinks of him like "whatever dude /ignore".

Xadyu!!! Have you seen ep.11?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YET! D: I'll do that tonight when I get home.

To be honest.. I thought it was Sunday.... ;-;
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Awh, get home. You'll love the episode. I know I did. Denise is hotter than usual with her sore throat. :wtf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

I havent seen you saying neither I win nor Banned and such a like for weeks now, why is that. No more lust hanging out wit us on the FF ;(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

To be blunt and to put a long story short, yes, that's the reason.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Oh hai there smexy.

Actually I totally forgot about adding you on Xbox Live. What's your ID? I'll add you next time if I remember to.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Thank you for making me feel so important.

Classekock
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

ouchy truth hurts. however I appreciate your honest words
and Im glad I can still bother you right here then :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Blai it was not intentional! Do know that I will add you next time I play, perhaps tomorrow or in the weekend :cool:

I got to check out your skills in tha game.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

That's not the whole story behind it Hermann, and you know I still love you :love

No probs 3ccm, no offense taken! Feel free to hook me up and we'll play some mw2, or halo3 if you've got that. I'm thinking of getting Fifa10 just because.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Wow, Halo3. It's been a while since I played that. I think I got it here somewhere :p It would be beyond ebarrassing to play with me though as my skills are below noob level. But I pwn every n00b in MW2 :cool:

I'm on a hot-streak there lately.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Haha, sure, whatever, I suck haaaard at mw2, never playing it :p

I'm up for the challenge!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Big booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiii, im watching it now
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Haha, sure, whatever, I suck haaaard at mw2, never playing it :p

I'm up for the challenge!
No worries I'll kill all the noobs for you :cool:

Though you would have to do the same thing for me in Halo3, haha.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

bigbigbig booooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i dun speak caribbeajin
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Admit that this episode was awesome Xadyu! And that Denise is soo hot with that voice :p I really enjoyed this episode... and turks ride... woah, that's a niiiiice car!!

Thanks 3ccm... Oh, don't worry. I'm a pr0 halo3 gamer.... *cough cough*
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

BLAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite soda?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

y0 Drmke! Welcome to my hide-out. This is where I plan my future assassinations, as well as discuss the deceased ones. Have you heard David Guetta – Gettin' Over (Featuring Chris Willis)? Sorry for making it a Spotify link which you can't click, but anyway. I love the intro for that song!

Favourite soda?
1. Pepsi Max
2. Sprite Zero
3. Coke Zero

I'm not a fan of sugar *dance*
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

3. Coke Zero
Coke Zero = :toilet

That's right. I think it tastes like toilet water. The after taste kills me.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, you assassinate people? Anyone I know?

Have you heard David Guetta – Gettin' Over (Featuring Chris Willis)?
I have now. And that is a pretty kick ass intro. Not a bad song either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top