RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Who do you honestly think has the most awesome set? You or me?

den den DEEEEEEEEEN :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Simple. Mine is more awesome and your is more badass.

I was like, soo close to change my set to drama earlier today because I found the BEST picture of all time.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Good way of describing them. Though awesome and badass sort of go hand in hand in this case. I'll accept your answer nonetheless. Show the picture!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Ok best picture of all time is a bit over the top, but either this one, because is awesome. Nice quality and he looks like a pimp, hungover and surprised.


Or crop this since it's like "Hey babe, whatcha doin'" when you only have his head








And as a sig I'd crop this to a sig

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Drama is totally a winner. That guy is so great. In fact every main cast of Entourage are epic in their own way, though Ari Gold takes the price EASILY. Find a picture of him and he'll kill Drama.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Funny that you mention it because I was actually browsing AG pictures...

Cropping that one down and resizing it... nom nom for the ladies.

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

That's your next avatar right there. It doesn't really have sig dimensions I think.

AG's facial hair is just perfect :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

That guy sure knows hows to trim his beard :hurr

You're keeping DD btw?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Oh yeah, I'm not even close to getting sick of DD. Plus I have a few back ups that will be my new avatars and signatures :cool:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Got a better one for you.





if u srsly do, i'll lol :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Nice. DD is awesome. You should force some female mod to use Gillian Anderson... or maybe not. :/
When I change to Ari I'll prolly keep him for a looooong time. He's awesome. I just need a good sig pic.

edit - And there came Gillian Anderson... just as I anticipated..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Have you had to explain who the guy on your phone telling you to wake up everyday to anyone? :rofl
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

No, not yet, but sooner or later, someone will ask, and sooner or later, I will be forced to answer. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Had a threesome yet?
It's one of your goals/dreams/objectives, right?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

No and yes.
I will have had it by the end of this summer I KID YOU NOT! *roars fiercely*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Happy anniversary Blaiboi.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

*confused*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Why are you confused, good sir?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Because I don't know the occasion... even though I found the pic rather amusing.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

The awesomeness thingie, how you keep saying you're awesome, and how that pic is far more awesome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top