RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

:notrust touche, I'll get you again when you least expect it.

I didn't know you were graduating?? congrats! How you gonna celebrate it? gonna get wasted yeah??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Haha cheerios! I'll indeed get wasted starting tomorrow on our "treasure hunt" and ending on Tuesday with my second graduation party.

After that I'll prolly spend the rest of the summer drunk on the beach since I don't have anything better to spend my time with... Or well, I do, but it's easier to spend time at the beach.

Wuzz ur plan for the summer and the upcoming semester?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I wish I could just kick back and relax but I gotta work, pay the bills :(. I've got another month here in Birmingham, then I'm spending the rest of the summer in London where I WILL party like crazy, bbqs, trips, I've got that all planned out. I met a girl who's going back to Poland in August and she invited me to go with her and her friends to the beach near her house, so hopefully I can make it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Yeah, shame, working sucks, but so does studying. It all depends on what you're doing and how you can make it fun, what you can combine it with :3
Dude, your summer sounds pretty awesome, or well, your London summer. Some mate's got their driving license last month so we've planned about eight road trips for about 2-6 days each. Then we've got the Pride festival and Ostersjo festival and some other places to go to. Going to be awesome, and then Uni in September!

Graduated yesterday, feels niiiiice... *goes off to another party*

Oh, and about Poland, beautiful country! Lots of cultural remnants!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Your summer sounds awesome too! A roadtrip? As soon as I can get my full driving license, I'll go on a roadtrip in europe; my bro promised he'll come with me. I worked at Jay-Z concert last night, it was amazing, so loud that the ground was shaking in the restaurant where we were working, which is a good few 200 metres from the arena. During my break one of the stewards gave me a seat inside, it was sick! And the day before was Leona Lewis :p, loving my job!!! Congrats on your graduation again! So now 24h partying yeah?
 

Vajrastra

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
216
Reaction score
469
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

awesome thread mate! I like your attitude and your sense of humor. I am not gay.
give me a holler when you get down to london, I am based in swindon! in fact, anybody in london can give me a holler lol.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

awesome thread mate! I like your attitude and your sense of humor. I am not gay.
give me a holler when you get down to london, I am based in swindon! in fact, anybody in london can give me a holler lol.
@vaj: I'm gonna be in London mid-July, if you're around, I'll holler, we'll try and organise something with other London MHers.:tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

lol, holler when you play decent football!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

holler when Sweden qualify :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

touché......
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

But what about Hunga....ry?....oh yeah, nevermind :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I'd be happier to see Hungary in the WC than Sweden, but unfortunately, they're even worse than Sweden... :facepalm
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Lmao!!! did you see France play?? they got booed and jeered for most of the game. Poor performance, I hope they get eliminated, though it's pretty much guaranteed.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Yeah, I did, France was terrible as usual. But I enjoyed Mexico's football. They were straight-forward and dared to challenge, and succeeded!

I wanna see South Korea, Mexico, Chile and Swiss to the top 16 as underdogs :3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Why am I not enjoying WC so far, anyone feels the same? A few decent matches but that's all.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Yeah, I feel the same. The big teams aren't delivering (with exceptions) and the worse teams are only focusing on keeping the score down, playing some kind of block defence, which results in very few goals... But hey, you can barely hear the vuvuzelas now, that's a good thing, ne? :3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

That

and

players like Ronaldo, Roberto, Figo, and Zidane were too fun too watch. As for vuvuzelas, haha off course its a good thing if you are in the stadium.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

awesome thread mate! I like your attitude and your sense of humor. I am not gay.
give me a holler when you get down to london, I am based in swindon! in fact, anybody in london can give me a holler lol.
rofl

"ART THOU STILL ALIVETH? :3"
yes, sir....:3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Are you like, busy with your real life or something? Because I most certainly believe you are not.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Are you like, busy with your real life or something? Because I most certainly believe you are not.
I taking 10 college credit hours over the summer which is like quizzes everyday. Beside work, I do have ton of time for the internet.

so yeah, though i don't read too much manga lately and the last anime i watch was darker than black.

TOY STORY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gonna see that tomorrow ... YAY...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top