RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

Congrats on the wedding Blai-kun, when can we see the wedding pics? :lmao
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

There's only one pic up atm and it's from the wedding night.. or well, ~30mins "before"...

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

WHO IS DAT? :nosebleed

No seriously, tell me.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

I dunno, googled insanely hot chick or something like that :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

Damn dude, if that was really her I'd give you a high 5, but in this case you get a high 4 from my other hand that only has 4 fingers :ninja
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Hanakotoba no kazukazu. Baka Sakura!

That's rad!
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I enjoy female company



Congrats :)
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: I enjoy female company

You probably don't know me but.. I'm PRETTY POPULAR around here.

I too enjoy female company.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Hahah, cheers weix!

And nice to meet you gots, you probably know me because I'm kind of a BIG DEAL around here. How are you?

Female company ftw!
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I enjoy female company

O_____________________O

Godofthesunn and Blai- Who have the bigger e-penis though >__< ?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

You're fat goldb D:
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I enjoy female company

Who said something about big shots? :3c
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I enjoy female company

"Ádám Péter Fabian-Clason I'm a lone wolf
13 minutes ago "

Did you eat your wife? lol
and no i am not a stalker.
uh huh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Haha, of course you're not. Following my every move on facebook is not stalking, :oh...

And nah, I just got tired of her so I threw her out... Already got my eyes fixed on another prey.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: I enjoy female company

So blai the question everybody is dying to know is how many have enjoyed your company?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I enjoy female company

Just because he enjoys female company, doesn't mean they enjoy his...:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I enjoy female company

Hey you stole my tagline...which I stole from Ron Burgundy.......... :cookiestare
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I enjoy female company

Which he stole from me... :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top