RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Pfft, nice new title but I'm only giving you 20 days at most :cookiehand.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Challenge accepted. I'll start tomorrow and I'll give you a weekly update and after 60 days. Damn Imma be like fucking Hannibal King..



...

*walks off to see Blade: Trinity again*
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Wesker says: "Time to die Blai!!!!"

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Today's the day. I'm starting in 70mins from now, 6pm GMT+1!

I am already regretting this. Mohaha
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

I am sure you must be hitting, flirting, trying to sleep, trying to be with every girl in your class, if not in the university. Is there anyone particular you like? How are the chances that you will fall in love with someone? And for record, LOVE=/= One Night Stand :cookiestare.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Haha kind of. I am trying to "get with" most of the hot girls and I'm not doing too shabby *har har* There is one girl I particularly like though and the chances that I will fall in love with someone(her) isn't sky-high, but higher here than it was in High School. At the moment I'd say One Night Stand > Love but that's just because there are so many girls that I can have a ONS with. In long term I'd say Love though. Actually I'm kinda semi-dating a girl...

Oh, and also, day 1 of Insanity completed! And day 1 meant Fit Test.





1 min rep / 1 min rest throughout the work-out
​
  • Switch Kicks 70
  • Power Jacks 50
  • Power Knees 90
  • Power Jumps 33
  • Globe Jumps 8
  • Suicide Jumps 13
  • Push-Up Jacks 16
  • Low Plank Oblique 31
Looking forward to see the changes on day 14.


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. IT'S NOT WORTH IT IF IT DOESN'T HURT BUT OH GOD IT HURTS SO BAD
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Stop torturing yourself. Train normal. I do some urban work out from time to time, it's awesome and casual :cookiehand
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

What? It's just 35mins á day...

Also, I'm going to make two reps á Insanity which results in 180days effective training. Ohai beach 2011 :3

Also, training normal won't make me change the way I look (inb4omgImfat) nor my habits. I need to do it extremely, that's the way I am.


BUT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT DOUCHE <3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Kek, I was totally not being serious you know.. :sweat

I think it's great that you're doing the insanity program, like I posted in Get In Shape thread. Oh, and 35 minutes could really be awful you know, that says nothing about the training :XD

You make it sound like your in such a horrible condition. Last time I checked you ran that lap of yours pretty fast didn't you? I'm referring to our conversations about getting motivated by running amongst people vs. not. It almost makes me want to see a picture of your upper body, I can't really imagine a phatty bombom Adam. But I think I know what you mean, heh.

ALWAYS FOR YOU <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

I know you weren't, I just wanted to be grumpy. I'm not grumpy often enough!

Thanks, and I haven't read the GiS thread yet. ^^, Indeed, the 35 minutes of training are about 20mins working and 15mins resting interval training. It's horrible. And 35mins plus additional stretching and warm-up. The warm-up itself is pretty tiring ^^,

And I am in a insanely horrible condition... I do still run laps of about 5kms in 18mins terrain but I'm not in good shape at all.

This is me from my right and at front. No, I'm not pulling my stomach in, that's how it looks from the side. I assume it's because of wrong training during my ice hockey years where I didn't work out proportionally on my front / back.

I DO HAVE AWESOME BICEPS THOUGH, SHAME THE PICTURES DIDN'T SHOW THEM HURR



Seriously, do you now see why I want to work out? ¬¬

Also, those pics will be nice as "before" pics :3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Hah, I can see why you want to work out, but I wouldn't say you look that terrible. Quite a few people would get offended by you saying you look terrible in that condition :XD

5kms in 18 minutes is actually way above avarage, bordering good. But of course you could run well, but the rest of the body being in need of work out. I know how it is, been there done that.

Work your body man! Go insane! I got to say (again), that Lion is quite awesome.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Good, we're on the same page, I look almost terrible (that's what I extracted from your first sentence). It still goes well with the girls but I wouldn't mind adding upp the smexy-factor by some numbers!

5kms in 18mins is not what I'm happy with, I want to push it to 15mins and I want to run 10kms in 35mins when I'm finished. Aaaand I agree again, I haven't done much lifting lately. Not going to go through with effing protein powder either during Insanity. I'm having a strict diet, sleeping hours, and training. I will fuck it up with my partying though but I'll stick to cider and vodka. No beer for me.

I will go insane in an insanely awesome way without becoming insane WOOP WOOP BIATCH.

Oh, thank you :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Tsk, I forgot about the alcohol. That'll seriously mess up your program. The next time you go through this program you should seriously try to reduce your alcohol consumption to a minimum. I assume that's impossible this time around as it's the start of your first semester and there's parties every weekend(day sometime?). Imagine how you'll end up after this program, then imagine what it could have been like without the partying, heh.

We're a little different how we define "good running", but then again I've known that for months now ever since we first discussed your lap times. You got a pretty extrem standard back at your hockey days after all!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Hmpf, I have abs if I lean back/lies down. That's all I need! :3

Tsk, I forgot about the alcohol. That'll seriously mess up your program. The next time you go through this program you should seriously try to reduce your alcohol consumption to a minimum. I assume that's impossible this time around as it's the start of your first semester and there's parties every weekend(day sometime?). Imagine how you'll end up after this program, then imagine what it could have been like without the partying, heh.
Actually I don't think it'll be that hard. It'll mess my sleeping rythm but it won't lead to me gaining additional calories. I mean, if I stick to a little cider and the rest liquor, for example, vodka, that only contains 1400cal (not kcal) it's 50% of that which means 700cal. Not too much. ;) Also, yes it's weekdays too, I'm going out wed / sat this week but then we'll see how much I party. I don't want to party all the time because that'll decrease the awesomeness, but I'll prolly go to all pre-parties just to chill with my mates.

Also, i've already decided in doing the program twice so on my second run I will try to stay sober. (omglolwtf)

We're a little different how we define "good running", but then again I've known that for months now ever since we first discussed your lap times. You got a pretty extrem standard back at your hockey days after all!
Yes, we sure do. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm never pleased with what I perform. Never. Ever. So if I manage to perform 5kms in 18mins then it's not such a good time, then 15mins is better. If I manage 15mins then I'd say 13mins is the way to go etc. It's all about having an incredible low self esteem and pushing it to the limits.

While when I go out partying or meeting girls my self esteem is top notch because on that field, I'm awesome. On the running track or in the gym, I'm not
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Glad to hear that you have such great faith in your program, it'll no doubt be a success!

I'm generally happy with myself when I perform in a manner that I define as "good". Like if I managed to lift a certain weight amount enough times I'll walk away with a good feeling, if I dissapoint myself I walk away in the classic "walk of shame" style. Generally my self esteem is pretty high. The only exception that I can think of is when I have to befriend new people, like starting in a new class. I find that kind of effort really tiresome and exhausting. I hate the "getting to know eachother" process unless I hit a homerun right away, which I've done with several girls in the past, which makes it all so easy.

Anyways I'm off to bed now, was fun chatting a little seriously for a change in these threads. I've been missing some casual / general serious discussion. Peace out!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

We sure have our moments :*


Also, I'm taking Gary's side. Purple is NOT yaoi!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I assume your sig and avy is from Negima :cookiestare?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

They are. Negima is starting to rock my boat and I loved the two latest chapters. The fighting scenes was awesome!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top