RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

Skill of course, I clearly underestimated my brain capacity and my sexiness :oh
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Failing Uni with style

Skill of course, I clearly underestimated my brain capacity and my sexiness :oh
Well Evil never underestimated you, you love birds you :hurr.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

He always got my back :love
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Failing Uni with style

Uuuh, that's just gay. Didn't know you guys supported Yaoi.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

We dont. It's just Wonderweiss...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

Everyone supports Yaoi :hurr :yaoi
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

Oh my God! I think I love you! Now lay down!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Failing Uni with style

Oh my God! I think I love you! Now lay down!
Aren't you the one thats supposed to lay down....Nevermind, don't answer, I don't need to know how you and Blai do it....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

you got it right. non of your business
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Failing Uni with style

since you momma dated me



[sizept=3]woooooooooooooahhhhh ;D[/sizept]
 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Failing Uni with style

since you momma dated me



[sizept=3]woooooooooooooahhhhh ;D[/sizept]
His momma was experimenting with other women back in high school, durh :cookiestare
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

SRSYLY GUYs, no offense but I rather ahve sex with females :/&Y Dont want to make you guyse sad tbhough. I know I*ma wesome

And motherfucker it's nhard to spell on a laptop...............
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Failing Uni with style

Right.....we aren't denying that M is a woman here :cookiestare......
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Failing Uni with style

Icvatudidthur:3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top