RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

@ the lion farm.. well we saw lions obviously, and I got to hold one :x

to judge by the dots it is a leopard, isn't it :s :notrust :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

That's a preety good workout there, but I noticed something. You not into any weight lifting? Because you do need some of that like atleast 3X a week if you want a "proper" physique. LOL Down in London you have gangs and if you look tough and big they don't do shit but if you look like a weakling then people get picked on. I think in Sweden it's a peaceful country, ennit? :wtf

That does sound like you were an oldie. :p Woah, Icehockey? Not hockey but icehockey? didn't you even fall on ice? LOL
Yeah well, I do lift weights but my goal ain't to be a muscle-man. I wanna have a ripped body tbh :x Around 4ish% of body-fat is enough and a weight of about 80-90kgs are enough. I'm more interested in having a good flexibility and agility. I wanna be able to, not only lift heavy weights, but also to be in complete balance when it comes to mind/physique (hence why i'm starting yoga soon :x) and I want to be able to for example walk on my hands, so backflips again without probs and so...

It's so cool :x

I never fell on the ice ^_^... ok now i'm making up but I was defence colleague with Oliver Ekman-Larsson, and he got drafted in the 1st round to Phoenix.. my favourite team... I'm so proud and IT'S SO COOL!!!!!! :d

I'm cutting my hair tomorrow... his mom is the hairdresser :d

to judge by the dots it is a leopard, isn't it :s :notrust :oh
Actually it's a lion. The dots disappear when they get older... that one was ~2months old.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Meet blai the tiger??? lol... thats sounds hilarious....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

</3 lol


Haven't been around MH all day because of routing problems... got back and had 55 subscribed threads with new posts ;;;>.>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

sounds like a lot of work :D

So how was your day? :noworry
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Running away agaaa-aain, yadda yadda yadda~
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

How do you pronounce Blai?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

sounds like a lot of work :D

So how was your day? :noworry
Fair enuff I guess... Not too much, not too little ^_^

Yesterday was pretty okay, didn't do too much at work lol, slacked a bit... Mowed the lawn with the new lawnmower.. Just sat there, steered around while listening to Radio P3 Street :d That took about 3 hours to finish, then I oiled a veranda for about 2 hours and then I decided to quit early :x
After that I relaxed @ home, listened to music, saw "Anchorman" and went to the music-store to buy a new G-string for my guitar :wtf

After that I cooked, played some EU3... Got bullied by Dani :x
Listened to some Franz Ferdinand and then went to bed :x

HA, I BET YOU THOUGHT THAT I'D REPLY LIKE "it was cool" BUT NO SOUP FOR YOU! ~W~E~H~E~E~ :occa

Running away agaaa-aain, yadda yadda yadda~
IT WAS LATE AND NO ONE WAS ONLINE! :x
You know I'm like, a lot of hours ahead of you and I need my beauty-sleep unlike titix :o I go up around 5.30am you know >.>

But you're still my boyfriend :x
I'm afraid you'll break up when I own you ;<

How do you pronounce Blai?
Like, Bly I guess.. Blyertspenna -> Bly -> Blai.

Everyone wrote "Bly" but when they pronounced it it sounded like Blai so I changed it to "Blai" from "Bly".

the "ai" part is pronounced like "ie" in pie, so Pie but remove the P and add Bl ^_^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

HA, I BET YOU THOUGHT THAT I'D REPLY LIKE "it was cool" BUT NO SOUP FOR YOU! ~W~E~H~E~E~ :occa
How did you know?


But, no. Not rly :noworry

Your job sounds like a caretaker, am I right with that? :darn I guess it's a vacation job you do in the summer to earn some money, hmm?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Yeah, it is a temp job as a caretaker... super-slack.. no supervisor or anything, just me, my P3 Street and work :x... But I do have another part-time job at the elderly care centre where I'm atm working as a caretaker but I'm not starting there until early fall. And then I'll ref icehockey too ;>
I heard Germany's team is getting better :o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

At hockey? really? sry I don't even know :darn
I'm whooping up for Russia anyway :amuse

You also said sth about cooking. Since I'm assuming you're still living with your parents (or am I wrong? :o) is that a hobby of you or sth? :D if you're not, just leave this question out xD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Aaaww :(

Boo for Russia! My friend is going to Phoenix in next year, got drafted 6th in the first round :wtf
So I'm going for USA all the way \o/
I don't really like Sweden that much.. and Hungary ain't even in the A-WC "-.-

Yeah during the summer I live home with my parents but cooking is SOO FUUUN!!!!
Especially if you're only cooking for yourself because then you don't have to adapt to what other people like... You can go nuts with the spices too :wtf

I love cooking :x
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

"Boo for Russia"..?! WTF :D

Cooking is fun you say? Well for me it's hard, sudorific work xD No.. I don't like cooking at all.
Also I'm too lazy for it. I'm the type of guy who'd better go eat nasty fast food or order a pizza, to avoid cooking. But yeah.. this is not invariably the case. Sometimes there so way but to do some food by oneself :notrust

So what's your view to fast food? Like it/ hate it? McD/ BK? :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Yeeeeees cooking is super fun :wtf
I know what you mean. I ate a lot of fast food earlier but I cba anymore, it's healthier and it tastes better to do it myself.

I actually liked some fast food like kfc but not McD. BK was my absolute favourite but I'm not eating any fastfood anymore... Mainly because I'm veggie and the veggie food on the major fast food chains are YURK! There are some restaurants in this town that has awesome veggieburgers /drool but I prefer to make them myself. I guess that fastfood is okay but I'd rather eat something I've made myself \o/ more satisfaction.

I actually have a chef hat and a very manly kitchen apron where it sais "Kiss the chef" so cooking is always fun ^_^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

I actually have a chef hat and a very manly kitchen apron where it sais "Kiss the chef" so cooking is always fun ^_^
lololololololol :D :D

So you're a vegetarian? Interesting :notrust
since when are you ? and what was the reason giving up meat?

As for me I can't live without meat, it's the only thing makes me sated, I think I'd miss is a lot, if I had to lent for some time or so :oh do you actually miss it sometime..?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

^_^

Yeah, uhm, since the veggie week, like w.24 this year. At first it was a fun thing, since my mom and older sis are veggies so I thought like, yeah, veggie week why not? After that week I thought that I could try and see how long I could stay veggie since I saw it as a challenge.. but tbh it wasn't a challenge... It was way too easy... Now I'm mainly just staying veggie because it's healthier and I wanna !!!SAVE THE WORLD!!!...
No not rly but It's a good thing both for me and the environment. Though I do eat fish for the omega 3 -.-

Yesh meat is brilliant and super-tasty! I loooove it lol but some of the veggie substitutions are even better than meat if you use the right spices and dishes. But sometimes when I'm in a restaurant, eating a fromaggio pizza or something and my mate eats a kebab pizza... It can get to me but I mean, veggie food are too good to switch back to meat. ^_^

I'm not like one of those people that yells murderer to butchers and stuff... I don't care what other people do or what they eat as long as they stay out of my business...

Oh, and when eating at friends places I can eat meat, since they don't adapt the food for me I can take some meat to be polite so I'm not superduper strict.
 

Mamo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

^_^

Yeah, uhm, since the veggie week, like w.24 this year. At first it was a fun thing, since my mom and older sis are veggies so I thought like, yeah, veggie week why not? After that week I thought that I could try and see how long I could stay veggie since I saw it as a challenge.. but tbh it wasn't a challenge... It was way too easy... Now I'm mainly just staying veggie because it's healthier and I wanna !!!SAVE THE WORLD!!!...
No not rly but It's a good thing both for me and the environment. Though I do eat fish for the omega 3 -.-

Yesh meat is brilliant and super-tasty! I loooove it lol but some of the veggie substitutions are even better than meat if you use the right spices and dishes. But sometimes when I'm in a restaurant, eating a fromaggio pizza or something and my mate eats a kebab pizza... It can get to me but I mean, veggie food are too good to switch back to meat. ^_^

I'm not like one of those people that yells murderer to butchers and stuff... I don't care what other people do or what they eat as long as they stay out of my business...

Oh, and when eating at friends places I can eat meat, since they don't adapt the food for me I can take some meat to be polite so I'm not superduper strict.
I finally posted on your thread. woot~ :whoabunny

I don't understand how people can eat only veggies....In the long run, omnivores last longer than herbivores cuz herbivores can't obtain the stuff that omnivores can. Although vegetarians say that they can replenish whatever they can't get through pills but I doubt that'll help cuz some people can't absorb pills that efficiently as others. Mix the meat and veggies together and you get a good meal. :p

But yeah fish is good for omega 3. On days when I don't eat fish I take Fish Oil Pills (FOP). It smells weird and the pill is rather large, but still, if it can clean my blood vessels by all means why not take it?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

I finally posted on your thread. woot~ :whoabunny

I don't understand how people can eat only veggies....In the long run, omnivores last longer than herbivores cuz herbivores can't obtain the stuff that omnivores can. Although vegetarians say that they can replenish whatever they can't get through pills but I doubt that'll help cuz some people can't absorb pills that efficiently as others. Mix the meat and veggies together and you get a good meal. :p

But yeah fish is good for omega 3. On days when I don't eat fish I take Fish Oil Pills (FOP). It smells weird and the pill is rather large, but still, if it can clean my blood vessels by all means why not take it?
Woho, welcome to my Hang-Out! :occa

Well, Vegetarians I feel sympathy and understanding, it's vegans I can't get.
I think you and me both know that we are overconsuming meat to a level where it's not healthy but unhealthy to our bodies and consumers decides the level of productions and since the transports sucks eco-wise and the production centres are all fucked up (I cba to write an essay about this so I'll sum it like that if it's okay ^_^) we need to lower the demand of meat. And if everyone continues to overconsume it some people has to take a distance from it and not eat at all. Both because it actually IS more healthy for your body and you will live as long if you eat right - the problem is that a lot of teenagers (and older people ofc) think that they can just remove the amount of meat and then live happily but they can't. That means they have to eat more soy products and quorn products to get all the essentials while eating more vegetables and herbs etc. I myself feel better now than before I became veggie - that's one of the reasons why I'm still doing it. But with the big demand comes a big production and a lot of transports, and one of the major pollutiors are cows etc that produces methangas and if we all lower the demand of that type of meat we will decrease the amount of animals because they aren't needed anymore and hence both decrease transportation pollutions and the pollution that the animals themselves is causing ^_^
I don't think that the world'll be a better place because of me, I just wanna help and if I'll live to be 80 instead of 85, it's fine by me. It's a long time anyway lol

When everything becomes more eco-friendly I'll maaaybe switch back to meat. (I don't really care that much about the animals, I just don't like the way meat is "made" and distributed and demanded.

FOPs are disgusting :x I eat fish every day. But like, mackerels and tunas mostly. But also like salmons and flounder and stuff...



WOHO I got two job offers :occa:occa
The first one is to perform at the centre-stage during the market/festival days next week for like a couple of hours. 3 acts. And that is awesome since that's the only days this town gets crowded! During markets there's around 100k visitors and during normal days there's like 10k >.> so I'm hoping for publicity. Money! <(*-*)^

And I just got a call while writing this msg that they want me during Norrlandshelgen (Northlands-weekend) It's like a gathering for The Green Party in Sweden taking place in the uhm.. northeren part. Both the mother-party and the youth party will be there and it's like TONS of people so it'll be awesome. I'm going to be playing during the big dinner and stuff before another band takes place on the stage and they are like my idols :wtf so I'm psyched! They pay my trip, stay at hotel and some extra cash for the play woho :d

Need to work more on my repetoire! EEEEEEK!!!!!!




edit: oh fuck wall of text >.> sry, got carried away "-.-
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAPPY-BISHIE ~~~~ Woooooooo!

Wordy... x.x

Your wall of text will make a debater die without a word spoken. -.-

And congratulations on your new job! =)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: HAPPY-BISHIE ~~~~ Woooooooo!

Hahaha, I love debating :x That's the nerdy side of me, debating, politics and comp games...


Thanks! But yesterday's job sucked. Yeah the people were enthusiastic and liked me but I thought that it was boring and it fucking blew T__T I wanted to go home from the 1st song. And I got home around 9pm (I started around 2pm) and just ate some fastfood and then spent the rest of the night killing protoss in starcraft... >.>

Hope the rest will be more fun.
Dark do you have a thread? \o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top