RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Congrats on your job offers, bishie blai!
Now you're a bishie huh?!!! :p


I'm going to be playing during the big dinner and stuff before another band takes place on the stage and they are like my idols so I'm psyched!

What exactly are you playing? Performing - singing, bass or ?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Thaaaanks! And Ha-ha-ha... I couldn't come up with a better title so I might just go with the flow and accept my doomed faith T__T I like the sef-centered topics posted in 3rd person which makes me sound a tad bit retarded...

I'm performing vocals and acoustic guitar.
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Reminds me of a manga! BECK!

As of matter of fact, I posted mine not long ago! =D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

What's BECK about? :o In Sweden we have a film series called Beck. It's a bunch of thriller movies tho, but they are good :x
 

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

You gotta thank me for introducing you to this awesome manga series, BECK. They also have a 26 episode series. But you just have to read that series!

Anyway when you get your butt done with Starcraft! Go shoot some undeads in Left 4 Dead. I'm still itching and wondering if their second installment is out! I'm not really good with shooting games but I don't know why this series just have to get me addicted to it. ._.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

I shalst read Beck now, good sir.

If you get the steam version, hook me up! We have a "MangaHelpers" group @ steam. We're trying to collect the gamers! L4D is indeed really cool. I like it a lot, tho I'm not playing that much any more because to... well, me volunteering for stuff that takes hours and hours and I fulfil them too T__T

Anyways, I'll be away for two weeks, off to my sister's place. I'll drop in every day to check on the section and mock Sai, but I won't be as active in IRC as usually. So you have to PM me if you want something. If you don't want something... PM anyway, I'll feel lonely otherwise :(


ps. BUY TF2 AND GET A MICROPHONE, INSTALL SKYPE AND BE NAKED put your gameface on!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Before you leave Blai I want to say something...Goodbye. brilliant rhyme scheme right?

Your going to despise long trips from now on

make sure you tell me about your trips. And important note, no getting girls you know how I will feel about that ;) lool

but really have a nice time and have a safe trip
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Bye bye!
I'll be online daily tho not on msn >.>

I love far trips with the train 1900kms <333
Will be mucho inspiration to write new songs and lyrics!
Tho I hate myself for forgetting to install the kanji language pack >.>

I'll take tons of pics and I'll tell you about the sexy girls I hook up with ^^
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

O you wont be a addic as you usually are

Nah when you are alone long trips is just arkward and trains are very cramped
Write lots of songs and they have to mean something. One topic can be me ;)

NOOOOOOOO dont cheat on me. In fact I wont go further, you do your thing
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

My hours online will indeed decrease from 22 to 4 hours / day. Blasphemy!
Ah, I love being alone on long trips. It's relaxing. Also the trains in Sweden are rather good. It's gonna be nice tbh. I have my own sleeping coupon as well @ the train so it's cool :d

I'll write a couple of songs, love songs, cheeeeeeeeeeesy! Nah I'll write some songs for the lulz. lol sure I'll compel my love to you through a beautiful song composition!
Thus the rose became red.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Blai :XD:XD:XD:XD

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
how are you!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!
and how was the trip
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Jay, I had a spambot in my thread T__T

The trip was pretty cool ren. Didn't take that long at all., Saw a great film with Johnny Depp called "The Brave" and then some episodes of 21 jump street (THE MCQUAAAAAAID BROTHEEEERS..... HEH)

Didn't write or compose anyhign. Forgot my stuff at the first train >,>

Oh, and I'm fine, shit tired tho. Need to make food... blah!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Jay, I had a spambot in my thread T__T

The trip was pretty cool ren. Didn't take that long at all., Saw a great film with Johnny Depp called "The Brave" and then some episodes of 21 jump street (THE MCQUAAAAAAID BROTHEEEERS..... HEH)

Didn't write or compose anyhign. Forgot my stuff at the first train >,>

Oh, and I'm fine, shit tired tho. Need to make food... blah!
I wonder how you found that out...there must be a ninja around :p

Wow the trip must have been long lool. Wow I hope the movie was good, and I just wanted to say something....I MISSED YOU :crying....my IRC nick is Ren|missesBlai.

What you mean you forgot your stuff at the first train, did you lose your stuff. :\ Blai...

Make your typicall...VEGGIE BURGERS!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

lool yeah I lost the stuff at the first train, in jönköping where I switched to stockholm

The movie was great o/
lol I missed you too :wtf

My nick is Blai!!!!!11

I won't make them. I'll make taccos with quorn instead of meat.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

lool yeah I lost the stuff at the first train, in jönköping where I switched to stockholm

The movie was great o/
lol I missed you too :wtf

My nick is Blai!!!!!11

I won't make them. I'll make taccos with quorn instead of meat.
I have concluded that your a clown lool :p. Wow you must have been angry about that

I never thought you cared <3
Allow the nick it doesn't suit

I puked last time I had taccos. I am never going back
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

lol i'm not a clown >.>

Of course I care hunbun, I know the nick doesn't suit but it's awesome o/

Taccos with quorn is the shit
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

ok lol, you need to think because that must have been heartbreakning to lose that stuff lool.

Yh I know the name suits, it is because I am smooth.

What you doing right now when you read this?
*whispers* i am stalking the forums ;)

nah I have been put off of Taccos because of that day :\
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Bishie wants to kick someone's ass @ starcraft

Uhm, I've just finished shopping, off to pickup a calzone special pizza in 1min. Then it's some chilling, fixing with the comp, off to see public enemies with Johnny depp :wtf

and after that it's tf2 all night o/

I love this town!
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Nyan nyan nyan nyan Bishie-blai sais NYAAAAAAN

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyan nyan nyan nyan Bishie-blai sais NYAAAAAAN

I frigging love that picture. It fits my personality so well. And the descriptions of y'all is also spot on.

Thanks boyfriend <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top