RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Nyan nyan nyan nyan Bishie-blai sais NYAAAAAAN

Actually, after I finished, I realized Hermie is holding the shotgun, so he can't be crit rocketing you. Fa-il ;_;

And you're welcome, girlfriend <3

Anyways, asides from fishing, bbquing and chickening out as always, what are your plans for celebrating your latest trip around the sun?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyan nyan nyan nyan Bishie-blai sais NYAAAAAAN

I didn't know that! Didn't really check that carefully at hermie's gun. I assumed it was a rocket because I don't really know how they look. I only see heads @ the cross when I'm owning ;d

^_^

lol chickening out as always ¬¬"... well I guess you're right. Though I don't know. I'll prolly go out... and uhm.. not do much else. I'll let my friends and family take care of the celebrating. I'll go with the flow I guess ¬¬"


Fuck I sound like i'm turning 50....
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Nyan nyan nyan nyan Bishie-blai sais NYAAAAAAN

Happy Birthday Blai :clap :dance
:5s-hugs
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nyan nyan nyan nyan Bishie-blai sais NYAAAAAAN

Thaaaaaaanks Evil! :)
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Help Blai master Japanese

Blai, let's go to darkie's thread to rape taka!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai master Japanese

Roger!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What would you do/see if you were at SDCC?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Dress up at Seta-san from Love Hina, but with blood on my face and a broken steering-wheel. (Love Hina fans knows that every time he drives... he's on the brink of death.) and then I'd talk to everyone I see about my latest archaeologically finding from the turtle civ.
No it's not geeky, it's awesome.

Oh, and I'd hit on Sakura.

Apart from that I'd go around having eyegasms. Looking at what Sai saw this year, I would happy-cry myself into dehydration.

Oooh the joy \o/
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I'm really digging your hair style. How much time and effort do you take making your hair that awesome!!! :cool:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh, thanks \o. Uhm, at the start it took a while to fix but after I've got the hung of it and, to be honest, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to the hair now so I'm just soaking a towel, then I go berserk on my hair with the wet towel. After that I'll adjust as I like, then spray n pray :d Now it takes between 1 to 5mins :) Thinking of changing hairstyle tho, or at least cutting it a bit thinner. It's thick.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I can't see the vid >.>
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

we didn't start the fire-Billy Joel

^^^
that is the song in the link :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oho, I know that one :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

revive*

So, Blai my dear :noworry ..

Blond or Brunet twins? ;D
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Jeez.... Asian brunettes. Like, very, very dark hair but with some bronze-coloured slings in it. That'd be hawt :wtf
Or... meh, I'd say brunettes generally. Blondes doesn't work in pairs. *lol*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

:tem
I actually prefer blonds, especially with brown eyes, cant stop lookin into em

But I agree with you that brunettes work better in pairs :nuts
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Haha blondes with brown eyes huh? I don't know that many of them. Damn swedes for having blue eyes :shakefist

So, for you it's blondes with brown eyes singular and brunettes in plural? ;)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yeah, rite :tem
And blondes with brown eyes are quite rare here too, but that also may be a reason why they attract me so much. I used to know a girl who was not even hot in the common way (at all), but yet I liked here because of the brown eyes :love

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ohohohoho I wanna meet one of them. I'd love that. And I'd love her too /drool ;)

So, how did your last night work out? Anything cool in the club?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top