1. Yes, NY. Going there again Summer -10 for SDCC (maybe, maybe, maybe)
2. Studying to be unemployed \o/... Or well, that's what you become for studying medicine lol. But after this I'll study for eitherdrama school, musical academy, teacher or paramedic. We'll see... I'll prolly take the easiest one - seeing as I cba to do anything with my life.
3. You mean, what language do I wish to learn? In that case I'd say Latin or to become fluent in Hungarian.
4. All time favourite song... I think it has to be Sailing with Rod Stewart or Hotel California with Chicago. The first real songs that got to me during my childhood... Or István a Király which is an hungarian rockopera.
5. Favourite hobby is either manipulating people/getting someone else to do my stuff, or slacking which means reading manga / playing guitar in my room.
6. Myself. That might sound pretty egoistic but what I value most in life is life itself = me. What I do, when I do it and why I do it. My existence, everything that IS my existence and in that my friends and surroundings comes in the picture. So basically, the thing I value most in life - is life itself. Because without life, what is there to value?
You rock too sweetheart <3
Team BASS <3
(don't see me as egocentric even tho that is me in a nutshell \o/ )