RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I'll check it out later Ren.

Xadyu, I love you too, but what about fixing your signature? :p

Oh, and I got promoted to take care of the Negima! section too \o/ :confetti
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Woohoo congratz Blai!!! :confetti:confetti

I need pie....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Thaaanks Mimi-chan \o/


I have some pie, wanna grab a bite? ;)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Xadyu, I love you too, but what about fixing your signature? :p

Oh, and I got promoted to take care of the Negima! section too \o/ :confetti
There was nothing to fix. :eyeroll

Congratulations? :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

But the picture? I can only see "Upgrade to Pro today! Bandwidth exceeded"

Thanks ^.^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Bandwidth Exceeded? That's impossible!

And besides.. I can still see the pic, and I haven't heard anyone else mentioning it.

Hmm.. :oh
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

@Blai: You're welcome and I'll happily have a piece! :tem What kid of pie is it? O_o

@Xadyu: Maybe because nobody else bothered looking? :XD Nah I see it(the bandwidth thingy) too so Blai isn't hallucinating :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Aaaw, it's an awesome song. I've played it myself a bunch of times on gatherings, parties etc. It's awesome on summer parties at the beach when it starts to get late. Everyone's gathering around the fire and we're singing it. :d

And the girls like it.


It's a great song, truly majestic. I also love the Playing for Change version.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

so darlin darlin staaand by me <3
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I am just so great :D

Oi 3vil...hands off, the reason I sent the song was for adam to stand by me <3 also to show the music I adore.

Have you seen the film Stand by me?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

That movie I has not seen no *mwahah*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ren can u believe it.. Blai is going to stay by ttx for a weekend


IN HIS APPARTEMENT
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

WHAT!!!!. Where is ttx I am going to get him.

3vil I think this is the time where we should put all hatred aside and join forces, to not only get back what is ours(mine :eyeroll) but also to show that no one can have him.

Adam watch the movie...it is good. Watchmovies.net :P
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ren, he's living in Lübeck. I agree, we have to thwart that meeting at all costs ;x
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

*google maps Lübeck*
Right I know where to look.

Yes pinky promise this meeting is going to get ruined
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Of course Brain,
just tell meh what to do
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

*ques the music* ITs pinky and the brain, its pinky and the brain....one is a genius, the others insane!!
Your the INSANE ONE

All you have to do is grab adam's attention by hosting your own brothel. I am sure he will go there instantly :p. Then when he comes in jump him, and tie him up(no funny business)

While that is happening I will get ttx to go to "xxx" place and I will abandon him thus meaning he will be abandoned until adam goes home.
The plan is perfect
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top