RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I think he already is <3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

that's true too :love
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

It was nice. Bought the black trenchcoat. Played some AoE at school. Ate at a restaurant. Thinking of blogging now.

How was yours?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

It was alright. Went college, did a presentation. Went libary and stayed there for like 2 hours to do homework and then finished college. Got home like 1 hour and I have done nothing ever since.

It has been rather long and boring -.-

Did you get the same one you showed me last night and for the same price?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

The same as the first pic. The black one.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh so the coat was hosted on the site while getting sold in the shop aswell?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Aye, that's the best thing with H&M!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ahh that is wear(pun) you got it from
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

hoho.. Hennes & Mauritz is rly popular here in Germany. Especially with all the immigrants from Turkey etc lol.

And thats one of the reasons I dont buy my clothes right there, just because like half of the town wears the same then...and I hate it if someone else has the same clothes like me. its good for very male (!) accessories like shawls, cravats and such a like :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I know, I usually buy my accessories there. H&M aren't super-popular there. It's a good place to buy jackets. Though when it comes to jeans it HAS to be Snitz. I don't afford to buy a G-Star 69 jeans just to find out every brat in the whole fucking town has a pair. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK THAT WAY.

I always buy tshirts on JC though. It's a nice place :)

Oh, and MQ
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

G-star is a nice brand :D.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I don't like :x its too streets-like I dont feel that comfortable in em anymore.. prefere J&J atm.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Why don't anyone wear armarni jeans anymore?
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What do you think about international forum-meetings?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh it is expensive, but anyone can buy armarni if they save it
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Well.. tbh I also spend once 130€ for a jeans (usually it's about 70-90 tho). You can also get an Armani for that money
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Of course. Its the armarni suits that you need to worry about :\
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

well, the jeans I'm wearing atm costed €130.. so....


What do you think about international forum-meetings?
I think they are great. I'm going to one in november and another one in dec/jan and during the dec/jan one I will host the people from the 30th of dec to 4th of jan, and also the new year festivities :)

In other words - I think it's great to get to know persons behind the screens.
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I dont like it, as Blai is staying round ttx's house ¬¬
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top