RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Agreed!

They hadn't plowed yet when I went out this morning. I couldn't walk, the snow was seriously above my knees. :darn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

I win because I ban you in your own thread. (~^.^)~

Anyway, have you seen the latest episode yet? I haven't, plan on doing so tonight tho'.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Same here Organ, and the bus took 95mins when it normally takes 35. Cunt system! They should plow the roads especially for me.

No I haven't seen it, will do it tonight too, hope it'll be a good one or I might kill someone.

Oh, and I will have an exam at 4pm... wasn't sure if I had it or not so I skipped cramming. Argh!

DEUGNÅAÅ EÅHIÅE ÔQ

/end of rant
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Yooo Blai!


How's your playlist getting along?? for MH Radio off course :amuse
Have you dated a model (Amatuer, Semi or Pro) before? ;)
Tea or Coffee? :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Going well, will finish it tonight with hermie.
Yes, amateur
Coffee
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

When are you officially going to use/air the playlist??? today? :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Around 8pm-ish
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Okay, listen up.

Load this page, clear your mind, press play and close your eyes.

What do you imagine while listening this?
What are your thoughts about that instrumental?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Wanna be my Valentine? :3
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Ever danced to She Wolf while drunk??? :blink
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

So, I still haven't seen episode 12, 13 and 14....

The internet doesn't have them? D:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Hey Blai!

How’s Pepsi, Zingo & Michelle?
Do you still love Michelle??
Ice Hockey ref hey??? Anything interesting happen in the recent games you’ve ref’d?? lol
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

1, Errr, no m3j, I'm sorry, I kinda already promised someone :(
2, Yes, I've danced to she wolf while being drunk. I regretted it, for starters *wink*
3, No, it's not out on internet (yet)... I do not like this.
4, Pepsi, Zingo and Michelle are all great. Yes I still like her a lot, I do not, however, "L" her. I can't make myself say that horrible word.
5, Yes, or well, during my last game there were this huge fight and it was pretty fun to watch. I was ref, not a linesman, so I didn't have to intervene. I just stood there, lol'ing, taking their numbers and then giving them penalties :)

Oh, and I now prefer How I Met Your Mother before Scrubs. At least HIMYM is not on internet-hiatus.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

3, No, it's not out on internet (yet)... I do not like this.
I DUN LIEK IT EITHER!! :mad

But I started watching House M.D., Dragonball GT last week and I still have to finish Nodame Cantabile (the LA series) and Mr. Brain.

And.. I also started re-watching Futurama and Frasier. So I've got enough on my hands to distract me from no scrubs.

Do you watch or have you watched any of these shows?

About HIMYM, I've seen it a couple of times on tv. It's fun sometimes, but most of the times I just don't get how it survived this long. Still planning on watching it though. (After House, Dexter, Lost and Verkeerd Verbonden (dutch show)
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

who's Blarney.
Sry I don't get it /:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

I DUN LIEK IT EITHER!! :mad

But I started watching House M.D., Dragonball GT last week and I still have to finish Nodame Cantabile (the LA series) and Mr. Brain.

And.. I also started re-watching Futurama and Frasier. So I've got enough on my hands to distract me from no scrubs.

Do you watch or have you watched any of these shows?

About HIMYM, I've seen it a couple of times on tv. It's fun sometimes, but most of the times I just don't get how it survived this long. Still planning on watching it though. (After House, Dexter, Lost and Verkeerd Verbonden (dutch show)
I've watched Frasier and Futurama. That's the only two. You need to watch HIMYM on a row. Take the first 5 or 10 episodes and just watch through them, you'll love it. It's not as funny if you watch it on tv and just start to watch random episodes because it's a lot of internal jokes and to understand most of the humour you have to see it from S01E01

Dexter!!!!! Next season is going to be omgbbqsauce!

who's Blarney.
Sry I don't get it /:
Watch HIMYM and then come back. kkthnxbye.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

When will the next MH Radio broadcast start?? :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

I have no idea.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Be illegally awesome with Blarney (Oh yes, I did!)

I like that show tbh, but hun, his name's Barney ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top