RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!​

:maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas​
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!
YOU ABOUT TO SEE SOMTHIN' DAT YOU NEVER SEEN BEFO!​

:maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas :dancin :maracas​
I've definitely seen this before :cookiestare....
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I don't think so .... :cookiehand
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I do....think so :ohaielmo
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

That wall of dancing smileys is in like every single one of my subscribed threads now. :oh
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Purple is not yaoi

So Mr. Veteran, what section did you mod before you turned pink? ;)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

He was just your average ole, GENERAL CATEGORY mod. There is nothing special about Blai, he's just general :3c.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

He modded the Yaoi section. He wasn't even green, he was purple then. So pink really wasn't that big a change for him.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Haha screw you guys! I was a DB mod - info team, Negima mod and General Categories. I was also in charge of some projects along with Nuno and Hermie :3

I'm pretty sure that I would've somehow been a mod in the yaoi section if it was active. I don't know how, or why, but I blame eni!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Would you ever come back when your on vacation or you like doing what you can now?

I normally don't quote anything Milly says :darn, but he was saying he'd like to come back and help out for the summer since he will have free time. Anywho, I'm just curious what your thought processes were regarding modding these days :tem.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I would like to work with MH but I don't know if I would like to do forum work. There are tons of other things that has to be done on this site and I would gladly work with a lot of other projects and areas. I mean, I would not mind to do some of the background work or maybe work with forum-related jobs but not the normal green work like removing off-topic, directing discussions etc.

I was actually planning to cool off a little bit so I can, if I'm still wanted, do some use around Christmas and then stay semi-active and work with bigger/longer projects that doesn't require 100% attention during a short amount of time but maybe 40% attention during a longer amount of time :3 buuuuuut Uni called me 10mins ago and now I'm in the International Committee too so... :oh
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Well at least you still wish to stay active and contribute to the site in some way. Take a break as long as you need but I was just curious what your plans were in the long run ;).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

In the long run I plan on contributing with what I can, when I can YAHOO! :3

What's your plan?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Well I want to mod until I either get pissed off and want to stop or something life related gets in the way. So by all means I want to keep going until I feel no need or will to do it anymore, but gladly thats not the case :amuse.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

:cookiestare
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I mean do you wanna continue with Bleach or wat arr y0 plans
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Well if bleach is continuing as its supposed to for a while then I definitely will. If they needed me to help out somewhere else as well at some point I would gladly help out as well just as long as I like the section they'd want me to work :XD.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

No plans on successively taking over the site? You disappoint me hulk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top