RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Don't tell me you too thought it was a guy? >.>
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Waah, it looks like a very feminine guy :3c
Haha, thats funny because Blai looks like a feminine g.......o wait :oh.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Don't tell me you too thought it was a guy? >.>
I wasn't sure in the start.
But now that I saw you play Counter-Strike SOURCE I think you yourself cannot be a guy, no way you wouldn't play Cs 1.6 if you were :oh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I honestly still think it looks like a feminine guy, even after the truth's revelation.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Meh, it's because my 1.6 fucks up. My mouse got fucked up so I can't aim to the right. Sometimes I can't turn right, and sometimes I do, but it "hacks" so it's impossible to aim. My bro had the same problem (both use the logitech mx518) but he changed mouse and the problem disappeared so it's probably because of my mouse. So now I'm just playing some source with my friend, dicking around.
We're having a blast doing it tbh since we find a well populated server with a ranking system (at least 4k ranked) then we add it to fav, and we play there until we're on the top 25, then we change server. Doesn't take many hours, most css players are shit. Utterly shit. If you perm-mute everyone, put on some chill music in the background (it mustn't be louder than distant footsteps), sit with a friend on vent and have a nice, shiny deagle in your hand, you can't go wrong, not even in CSS.

Btw, it's kind fun to see on servers who the "good" and "nice" players are compared to the others.

There's the "bad/douchy" guy who's German or Swedish, age 12.
There's the "bad/nice" guy who's the casual person who chats a lot when he's dead. Never swedish/german, about 18+.
The "good/douchy" guy who's often a brit, age 15-16
The "good/nice" guy. The latter comes very rare, but they're the ones in the top of the server. :3

I always try to put a player in to any of those groups and so far I've met a bunch of nice good players tbh and I often only play if I can find any of them online. Either because it's nice to talk to someone (on the few occasions that I die) or because it's just nice to compete with a decent person... You don't get to do that often in source >,>


Oh, btw, downloaded Deleted Scenes (CZ) and I must say that it's a really awesome game to play if you're bored xD
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Oh we can meet in Condition Zero as well, it's basically 1.6 after all ;)

Did you use net_graph 3 to check your fps? You might have 60hz bug limiting your fps. And cl_updaterate 101 / cl_cmdrate 101?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Nothing compared to Modern Warfare (1). Call of Duty series are the best shooters. The controls and the guns, just awesome.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

show_fps 1 is what I'm using, does it differ from net_graph 3 in terms of information?
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Purple is not yaoi

No, I just used net graph to start whining about bad choke/loss to explain when I die :P
net_graph 3 is banned from ESL however as it sometimes can give information about enemies coming. When choke increases, an enemy comes closer :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Ooh, I'mma see if it works on Source... Yeesh, I now belong to the dark side :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hey there, I see you're wearing an Assassins Creed avy? Been playing the games lately or something? Or getting hyped for the new game maybe.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hey there, I see you're wearing an Assassins Creed avy? Been playing the games lately or something? Or getting hyped for the new game maybe.
I heard that he pre-ordered Brotherhood :eyeroll.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hyped for new game, pre-ordered it today. Getting my xbox back with AC 2 so i can FINALLY complete it... So yeah, I'm kinda in an AC-hype mood :3
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Ahhhhh so you didn't finish 2 yet.......:gigglebunny. Someone's gonna be shitting :XD.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

What a disgrace! One who hasn't finished #2 yet! Hurry up!

It saddens me, but I'm actually not gonna buy Brotherhood until christmas. It would hurt my studying too much (I need excuses).
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Same. I'm gonna hold off on it because I'm gonna be playing two other games anyway up until Christmas: COD: Black Ops and Castlevania LOS
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hmpf, I only played #2 for a week or so and when I got to the good stuff my sister took my xbox with her like, over a year ago when I was in class and has yet to return it ¬¬

I kinda couldn't be arsed to follow the story all the way through so with like, 85% completed, I started to just pimp my "town" and to explore everything and basically achi hunt.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Yea, honestly the end is a mindrape, you really need to finish it. :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I hate your avatar. I really do :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top