RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Meow

Where did you find that picture kaiten and is it resized because if it's larger than that I want to use it as desktop background. It's so. Awesome.
I got it off ircz. It's not resized, but if you give me the dimensions you want I can do that for you when I get back home (no photoshop at mah parents :()
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meow

I'm currently using 1260 x 768 but 1152 × 864 works and I can have sexy borders around it :wtf
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Meow

*This is one more post until this thread gets locked :ohaielmo

Moderator Notice:
And this response is in a comment to compensate for that one spam-post you made~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Meow

I can't do borders, I'm to much of a PS noob. I can resize it for you later this week \o

Moderator Notice:
Thank you, much appreciated! :hug~ Blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Meow

O I see Blai, now that you are green again you believe you can steal my girl just like that? Ok then... :ninja
:ninja

[3c]:ohaielmo[/3c]

Moderator Notice:
Thanks :)~ blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Meow


How be that?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Meow

O I see Blai, now that you are green again you believe you can steal my girl just like that? Ok then... :ninja
:ninja

[3c]:ohaielmo[/3c]

Moderator Notice:
Thanks :)~ blai
You suck :oh.....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meow

:love:wtf:love:wtf:love:wtf:love:wtf:love:wtfSO PWETTY KAITEN:wtf:love:wtf:love:wtf:love:wtf:love:wtf:love
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Meow

 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Meow

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meow

 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Meow

You read The Breaker?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meow

I do read The Breaker? Do you? And if you do, did you cry as much as I did when you read this?

I don't want to read yet another series that either gets cancelled by Edited Mangas or who for some other reason drops.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Meow

You do :hug. Yes I already read that and posted as well in the thread. I am really really disheartened to read the news. I dearly hope they would work out something. Seeing Veritas on hiatus (or even dropped) left a scar deep inside my heart :s and now The Breaker :crying. By the way The Breaker : New Waves looked so promising. Was it me or the art in the new series has improved noticeably?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Trinity was always the right hand of Neo:notrust...you like Neo?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Newfag, I'm talking about the 1970 western!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

One shop destroyed. Three heads split like overripe melons. One man wounded and one castrated. All in two hours. Just two hours I left you alone. TWO HOURS! :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

That's the only quote I can still remember.... :darn

I should watch it again.. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top