RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You uneducated lowlifes doesn't exist in my world anymore. Don't bother entering this thread again :notrust

Also, I don't know why but somehow I like it when you nom on my brain queenie :3
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I hope you're not referring to me too when you said uneducated lowlifes. :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

No. You're awesome. :thumbs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Yes. Yes I am. :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I thought the first two were definitely better. The third was just a flop. They were just trying to milk it for all its worth.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I loved them :oh

What did flop though was "Supercop" :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Really? Personally i think Wesley Snipes just wanted a final paycheck and it showed in his performance and in the quality of the whole film.



:neutral
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I'm talking about the old Trinity movies...

 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Oooh that. My god! Even Blade trinity is better than that. :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

you're serious?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I bet he's trying to troll. Even I know Imp has some form of good taste.

Or he doesn't know them at all.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Me, troll? I dont approve of you casting such aspersions on my character. I was simply pointing out that Blade trinity is better than that...that film with Chewbaccas lost cousin.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

rawr i never posted here before, sup blai?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I hope Linnaeus won't accept you Imp. Or that your plane crashes :oh

Whaddup scav? Not much, finishing off my social psychology paper and then I'll study some law and if I get some time leftover I'm going to find my life again.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

social psychology and law >_<
u aren't bored?

Anyway trinidad that make me remember someone in gunnm last order, i don't know if you read it, if not then you should
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Nah. I have a horrible law teacher but business law is quite interesting. Social Psychology is just pure awesomeness, love it big time! Can't complain at my choice of education really ^^

Never read it, what kinda manga is it? ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

OMG u never read gunnm. hum its a dark mangas little bit like berserk with alot of fight. there is 2 part gunnm and gunnm last order. its the kind of mangas u can't stop reading when u start.Its was really popular before.when its was ongoing.
u never saw that before?

EDIT: i think the title on the US version is battle Alita and battle angel alita for gunmm and gunnm last order. but im not sure about that.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I have no idea what that is. I liked the cover though and Berserk is a pretty decent manga so I'll definitely check it out sometime!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

ok.Battle angel Alita its 9 tomes, Batte angel alita: last order is the continuation.
here u can find the plot. If u like berserk ull definitly like Alita
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Angel_Alita
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Yea, well, regardless if I like the manga or not, she sure is good lucking for being 2D!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top