RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I hope Linnaeus won't accept you Imp. Or that your plane crashes :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Blai-chan~ I mees yoo. How's life over there? Cold? It's been unseasonably cold here, not that I'm complaining. I find cold easier to deal with than hot.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Katy~ Missed you too. How did your finals go? Well, we've had -5 to -15 Celsius so not too bad *har har*. How cold is "unseasonably"? Considering it's winter and all... And well, I find it the complete opposite. I love it when it's +25 to +40 degrees Celsius, I love it!!!
Anyway, add me on Xbox Live and feel free to stop by here more often, your presence is very welcome! :hug
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

The FF is Burning :lmao
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I hope it self-destructs. :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

How could you be so heartless.
How could you be so heartless?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You sure you want to keep that post in my thread? ¬¬
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Got AC:B yesterday, I'm already loving it. The gameplay is far superior to AC2, and the graphics are greatly improved too. The details are a lot better, and the world design is much more creative and user friendly. I was afraid I'd get bored by the whole game taking place within a single humongous city as I got utterly bored by Venice in AC2. But Rome has such extraordinary design and variety that it feels like running from town to town etc. The dungeons are also vastly superior to AC2's.

Have you played yet? I haven't checked if you've earned achievements in AC:B yet.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You're playing a dangerous game scav, watch out so you don't burn yourself.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Got AC:B yesterday, I'm already loving it. The gameplay is far superior to AC2, and the graphics are greatly improved too. The details are a lot better, and the world design is much more creative and user friendly. I was afraid I'd get bored by the whole game taking place within a single humongous city as I got utterly bored by Venice in AC2. But Rome has such extraordinary design and variety that it feels like running from town to town etc. The dungeons are also vastly superior to AC2's.

Have you played yet? I haven't checked if you've earned achievements in AC:B yet.
I also want AC: Brotherhood :crying

My ps3 is broke :crying. So I got to wait for the PC release.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Have you played yet? I haven't checked if you've earned achievements in AC:B yet.
Yep, the game has achievements.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Yep, the game has achievements.
I didn't mean it like that :sweat

I meant that I hadn't checked if he had earned any achievements yet, thus I didn't know if he had played it yet. However I have now so I can see that you've been slacking Blai.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

@Blai :ck
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You should respect the mods scav :oh

They may be nice people but they are still your superiors in the forum.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

But thats not disrespect, thats just c_k's love whip! There is nothing harmful about it at all! In fact I think Blai is gaining more than he is losing from that interaction :p.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I'm talking more about his above posts :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You should respect the mods scav :oh

They may be nice people but they are still your superiors in the forum.
look who talk about respect? :lmao
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I'm talking more about his above posts :oh
This is true....but its hard to tell if Scav is just trolling or if he's actually serious about all this. :oh His words say one thing but his whip says another :3c.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You really wanna go there scav? Being physical and all?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Blai ignore Napoleon and the Portuguese's trolling. Or do what i do, kick em. One is a chibi, the other is Napoleon so they're quite short, you should get a good hit. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top