RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

*stabs blai with a fork and steals his food*
I thought i was the only one that saw :blai as a nice food. :toc
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

I was stealing blai's food, not saying blai's a food. :oh

Weird yaoi lover.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

Why would you pierce Blai with a fork and not eat him? oO
Don't be shy, his smiley form looks edible.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

You predators need to get away from Blai-kun!! especially you Hannibal Asce :3c oh Charlie!!!! :police
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

Why would you pierce Blai with a fork and not eat him? oO
Don't be shy, his smiley form looks edible.
To harm him?

:derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I leave my thread for a couple of hours and this is what happens? Oh gawd.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

Train your clone :blai to come here on your busytime.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

wtf! You unlike that xi0, you unlike that now!!!

I have a feeling I should get rid of :blai... He's become more popular than I have. :pwned
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Not the :blai.
He's cute, edible and perfect to wash our backs! :scry

The real Blai is so mean. :sad
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Daycare

wtf! You unlike that xi0, you unlike that now!!!

I have a feeling I should get rid of :blai... He's become more popular than I have. :pwned
Nah...anything to get him away from me :super
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I can be even meaner if you want me to be :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The Daycare

Blai-nyaan!...since U chose this title, I chose an appropriate song
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

:zomg
Is that what i see? A S&M couple in MH?
:luv
No, not at all.

No S&M here, ma'am. move on. I just wanna harm him, nothing sexual about that. -.-





STOP BEING SO IMAGINATIVE! :yelling Support 3c and blai, not me and blai. -.-
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

No, not at all.

No S&M here, ma'am. move on. I just wanna harm him, nothing sexual about that. -.-





STOP BEING SO IMAGINATIVE! :yelling Support 3c and blai, not me and blai. -.-
Too late. I already started to imagine you in a leather speedo with a whip, harming Blai after his shower.
:ck
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

wtf! You unlike that xi0, you unlike that now!!!
That.

And stop it, Asc! 3c is hotter than me, go look for him in Members Pic thread or something and imagine him! LEAVE MY INNOCENCE ALONE! :bored
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I don't like being involved in homosexual fantasies. I really don't =/
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

Don't worry. I haven't imagined any sexual content so far. Just SM things like in that movie Eurotrip.

:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Why do you care? :cookiehand
That's who I am, I care about what everyone thinks of me, but at the same time I don't give a shit.

It's complicated :bored
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top