- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 2,737
- Reaction score
- 622
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You can discuss about Road to 2002's first chapter here.
Also, don't hesitate to tell me your opinions on a few things: better file format? Too big? etc...
Finally, it was really a hassle for me to create a discussion and prediction thread for World Youth, so I'm NOT going to do that again for Road to 2002 (especially since, with a few exeptions, there are ALL 20-pages long
) with the exeption of this one I made just to warn you
Anyone else is free to create them if he has something to say though.
Also, don't hesitate to tell me your opinions on a few things: better file format? Too big? etc...
Finally, it was really a hassle for me to create a discussion and prediction thread for World Youth, so I'm NOT going to do that again for Road to 2002 (especially since, with a few exeptions, there are ALL 20-pages long
) with the exeption of this one I made just to warn you
Anyone else is free to create them if he has something to say though.