- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
|
| |
Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures | - | Gintama |
|
| |
Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures | - | Gintama |
, but let us campaign first
more fun and extra despair Good luckI know the love for characters can be blinding, but let us campaign first
more fun and extra despair
.
well my campaign will be tomorrow most likely![]()

) and oddly I became invested in the humor and in the MC.










Everything's spot on (well, besides the cooking and dancing part perhaps 
Well I was considering to vote for Speedwagon bc of Gry, but damn that campaign post blew me away @Crescent JinxEverything's spot on (well, besides the cooking and dancing part perhaps
), Gintoki really is a great guy.
It sounds like you're up to date, with the anime at least? Every new Gintama fan is awesome![]()
High praise, indeed to potentially steal someone away from Gry. Danke. He really is a great character so in my mind it’s been very stressful to try and represent him.
He can totally bust a move and maybe an arm or a leg.... while still looking good 


Correct that I have only done the anime.
Was sharing the Gintama word last night with getting someone to watch funny scenes, trying to get them interested.Have you watched all episodes? Because that's some real dedication and heavy time investment, mad respect (and you obviously know what's good)High praise, indeed to potentially steal someone away from Gry. Danke. He really is a great character so in my mind it’s been very stressful to try and represent him.
He can totally bust a move and maybe an arm or a leg.... while still looking good
![]()
At least better than some others
![]()
As for cooking,
![]()
... it’s not mayo @Battou
![]()
Correct that I have only done the anime.
Was sharing the Gintama word last night with getting someone to watch funny scenes, trying to get them interested.


Hahahahaha not even caught up to all yet but I have this one person....Have you watched all episodes? Because that's some real dedication and heavy time investment, mad respect (and you obviously know what's good)
And you're really close to the current point anyway, there are mb like 10 more chapters to read, and then the inevitable conclusion starting at the end of December, with supposedly the last three (very long) chapters. Looking forward to talking about Gintama with you![]()
...^^^^ constantly whipping me into shape to watch it.Careful Jinx, careful, i know gintoki's darkest secrets
![]()




. And Gryffindor too making sure I stay on track.
. My timing seems to be really horrible or really good depending
!!!!! Will look forward to that as well.
Batt, mayo is just milk that lacks strawberries.


Yeah okay.Well I was considering to vote for Speedwagon bc of Gry, but
I will not forget this when I see the results..Say, what ever happened to you starting JoJo some weeks ago?constantly whipping me into shape to watch it.
Even today he says to me, “Day off? Why aren’t you watching Gintama?”![]()
True, but eh, won't be picky about the detailsStill, what is Speedwagon even doing here? He's supposed to be Best Waifu, not Husbando.

Hmmm, who do I vote for![]()
Gintoki, ofc.Still in part 1.Say, what ever happened to you starting JoJo some weeks ago?
#T r a i t o r
