Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

>.o You could really use a nice test grade then. I hope you did well!

But I feel your pain. :scry
I could, but chances of the not happening are EXTREMELY high...

This Pain is Horrible and yet in my two other classes my grades are high...
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Oh, darn. Was it math? Or just some subjective subject which depends on how much the prof likes you?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

It was just plain math, but I'm sure my professor hates me, I am always correcting him in class.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

What topics in Uni? (For math?)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

College Algebra it's the first level of college math.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

I Just have a professor who doesn't actually teach.
Welcome to University :cookiehand
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

It's probably too late to switch out of that class, huh?

At least you can give him a poor review at Rate My Professors
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Tehehehe I already read my Professor's reviews on there.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

What did he get?

BTW, your professor reminded me of a story my brother told me long ago. During his junior or sophomore year in high school, he and his classmates got a new math teacher (what is with these math teachers?) who wasn't that great. In fact, she even had to ask one of the students to show her how to do a math problem. :fail Anyway, one of my brother's friends said it best, "I came to that class smart but I came out stupid."
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

He has a low rating. :fail

Yeah, I've had some teachers that were like that in high school... They were all meh.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Awww sheet.

:fail I'm starting to think that I'll need coaching for uni if the teachers are that crap.

Ugh...wow...except there's no coaching meaning I'm prolly gonna fail :darn

:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

There is always tutoring xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Awww sheet.

:fail I'm starting to think that I'll need coaching for uni if the teachers are that crap.

Ugh...wow...except there's no coaching meaning I'm prolly gonna fail :darn

:XD
It's a gamble. Hit or miss. Sometimes you have a really great, inspiring prof and then other times you just count down the minutes until class is over. There is no such thing as a professor that covers all of the material, by the way. There is simply not enough time and shit tons of information. My profs probably cover about 30% of the things you need to know. You just have to teach yourself a lot.



And kdowns. I came here to ask. Have you seen all of these wonderful Pokemon sets lately? They're so awe-inspiring.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Yeah, I've learned I need to teach myself things

And so many awesome pokemon sets :3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Who have those awesome Pokemon sets?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

All the losers in Minority Rules :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

And they are?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

And they are?
Umm Lala, Baka, Adori, Alpha, Goldb and I think that is it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon.

Yeah, I saw Adi and Haze so I was trying to figure out who else have them...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top