Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

May the internet not get in your way of living your summer vacation.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Oh, I already plan on getting wasted my Birthday weekend, There is nothing going to prevent that. If only I could buy my own drinks... :'(
Nineteen is a good year. :celebrate The last of your teens, make it count! :arf

Wait, Why would you want a picture of me in a speedo?...
Yeah my other one is a bit worn out. :derp

Ok, I'll stop with the creepy perv jokes now... No I won't. :derp

Oh, I know why... :cheez
WHO TOLD YOU?! :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I plan to make it the best year yet! MORE DRINKING! Maybe Organizing a Texas/US Meet for MH.... MORE DRINKING!



Umm... Let me get a picture for you...



Ah, Here you go!

No speedo pics for you for now! :cookiestare
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I plan to make it the best year yet! MORE DRINKING! Maybe Organizing a Texas/US Meet for MH.... MORE DRINKING!
I plan to be a gooder kitty this summer. :blush I can has vicariously live through you? Can has? :arf

The other night my little sister wanted to drink with my older sister, me, and a friend. @.@ I severely overestimated her drinking intake ability and ended up taking care of her vomiting smirnoff vodka for a long while. I was making her drinks really weak, but once I was pretty drunk, I think I accidentally let her take too many shots with me. :fail I AM A BAD SISTER AND WILL PUNISH MYSELF WITH SOBERNESS. :arf:arf

Hit me up when you're shit faced, Ed. :derp

Umm... Let me get a picture for you...



Ah, Here you go!

No speedo pics for you for now! :cookiestare
That.. Was... SO MEAN:arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I plan to be a gooder kitty this summer. :blush I can has vicariously live through you? Can has? :arf
I am confused... What do you mean with this sentence?

The other night my little sister wanted to drink with my older sister, me, and a friend. @.@ I severely overestimated her drinking intake ability and ended up taking care of her vomiting smirnoff vodka for a long while. I was making her drinks really weak, but once I was pretty drunk, I think I accidentally let her take too many shots with me. :fail I AM A BAD SISTER AND WILL PUNISH MYSELF WITH SOBERNESS. :arf:arf
This is the one that just graduated from High School Correct? Starting them Young I see... xD Well yeah her drinking intake is going to be WAY lower than you'd expected it to be. You should start her slow with the drinking. :edu

Hit me up when you're shit faced, Ed. :derp
Hey I am still waiting for you to hit me up when you're shit face :derp

But I will try to hit you up when I am drunk :arf



That.. Was... SO MEAN:arf
Why did you fall for my very obvious trap that I set for you? I haven't been to the beach yet so there aren't any pictures to give yet :P

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Also.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I plan to make it the best year yet! MORE DRINKING! Maybe Organizing a Texas/US Meet for MH.... MORE DRINKING!



Umm... Let me get a picture for you...



Ah, Here you go!

No speedo pics for you for now! :cookiestare
No meet in Texas.

Come to the east coast, mothafu-a. DC, NYC, or Philly. We get apeshit wild up in thurr.

WILD.


Like wild Pokemon. :cheez


Seriously though, good cities to visit. Philly has history behind it, NYC is huge as hell, and DC is governmental.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I am confused... What do you mean with this sentence?
Since I'm not going to party very hard this summer, I can vicariously live through you by hearing all your crazy ass stories. u.u Pl0x.

This is the one that just graduated from High School Correct? Starting them Young I see... xD Well yeah her drinking intake is going to be WAY lower than you'd expected it to be. You should start her slow with the drinking. :edu
No, she's going to be a senior in high school this year. Which is pretty young, yes, but still older than me when I started drinking. So I can't really say shit. :sweat
She's drank with us twice before, but I don't think she was really drunk. She just kept falling asleep all over the place whereas this time she was stumbling around spewing out random praise and affection for everyone. It was hilarious as fuck. :rofl

I'd rather her be drinking when I'm around though. >_> I told her if she goes to any parties outside of my group of friends, that I'm automatically invited. :derp Even if it's going to be lame and everyone younger than me. Although none of her friends even drink, so... Then again most of her friends were seniors and just graduated so she's going to have to find some new ones anyway.

Hey I am still waiting for you to hit me up when you're shit face :derp
I know. -.- I'm a bad kitty. I just don't really text when I drink and am very forgetful. It'll be a huge triumph if I can actually remind myself. :arf

But I will try to hit you up when I am drunk :arf
Shweet!:arf

Why did you fall for my very obvious trap that I set for you? I haven't been to the beach yet so there aren't any pictures to give yet :P
I had faith in you, KD. :crying

I hadn't seen the music video for it yet. They make really good music videos it seems.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

No meet in Texas.

Come to the east coast, mothafu-a. DC, NYC, or Philly. We get apeshit wild up in thurr.

Seriously though, good cities to visit. Philly has history behind it, NYC is huge as hell, and DC is governmental.
Yeahhh I don't think anyone would want to meet in Texas. And not just in the summer either. There isn't very much to see here to be honest. There's some history obviously, but it's not fantastic or anything. If you like food that's just really horrible for you, then you might really want to visit though. XD;

I've been to all of those places already. Although they were pretty cool. Don't kill me, but I can't say I was a big fan of NYC. The historical places were nice, but I found the city crowded and dirty otherwise. No offense! >.<;;

MH MEET IN HARRY POTTER WORLD.

Damn I have great ideas.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

NYC is a noisy mess. Visiting is fine I suppose but I'm not a huge city person in the first place. If there isn't enough green around me I shrivel up and die.

Philadelphia is historical, yes Milly :eyeroll

DC is governmental? :imslow
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

Since I'm not going to party very hard this summer, I can vicariously live through you by hearing all your crazy ass stories. u.u Pl0x.
I will tell you all of the crazy things that I do! I mean if those things don't send me to jail... :arf

No, she's going to be a senior in high school this year. Which is pretty young, yes, but still older than me when I started drinking. So I can't really say shit. :sweat
She's drank with us twice before, but I don't think she was really drunk. She just kept falling asleep all over the place whereas this time she was stumbling around spewing out random praise and affection for everyone. It was hilarious as fuck. :rofl
Ahhh, She is an Affectionate Drunk... xDDD I am a Hyper Drunk, I am running all over the place and annoying as hell supposedly. Wait, I did talk to you when I was drunk on New Years I think... Did I? Also, that's a lot younger than when I started... xD

I'd rather her be drinking when I'm around though. >_> I told her if she goes to any parties outside of my group of friends, that I'm automatically invited. :derp Even if it's going to be lame and everyone younger than me. Although none of her friends even drink, so... Then again most of her friends were seniors and just graduated so she's going to have to find some new ones anyway.
Which I can understand, given the fact that she is your younger sister. Hey, She kinda needs her party space, don't cramp her style... Ya Digg? OH GOD... Why did I even type that... :arf Well. This last year of High School is going to be weird for her then. Since all her friends have graduated already and she is still stuck there. I was the opposite, I was friends with a lot of underclassmen. So it was weird for me when I left.


I know. -.- I'm a bad kitty. I just don't really text when I drink and am very forgetful. It'll be a huge triumph if I can actually remind myself. :arf
And you're the one always calling me a bad kitty. Well Which I can understand. Alcohol does weird things to your body. :arf


:thumbs



I had faith in you, KD. :crying
But But But.


Maybe One day!


I hadn't seen the music video for it yet. They make really good music videos it seems.
I was more into the music, honestly. But the Video was good. xD




Yeahhh I don't think anyone would want to meet in Texas. And not just in the summer either. There isn't very much to see here to be honest. There's some history obviously, but it's not fantastic or anything. If you like food that's just really horrible for you, then you might really want to visit though. XD;
It honestly is way to hot all year long. Well over in my area it's more prominent. Can't get enough of the Texas BBQ though... God... I WANT MORE.... I mean... *Cough*

I've been to all of those places already. Although they were pretty cool. Don't kill me, but I can't say I was a big fan of NYC. The historical places were nice, but I found the city crowded and dirty otherwise. No offense! >.<;;

MH MEET IN HARRY POTTER WORLD.

Damn I have great ideas.
DEAL. HARRY POTTER WORLD HERE WE COME. I've never been to any of those areas... xD

NYC is a noisy mess. Visiting is fine I suppose but I'm not a huge city person in the first place. If there isn't enough green around me I shrivel up and die.

Philadelphia is historical, yes Milly :eyeroll

DC is governmental? :imslow
OFC Philadelphia is historical, why wouldn't it be?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Also, I finished Book 1 of the Hunger Games series today... :arf


So Goood
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

AHAH KD said he's reading A Song of Ice and Fire next :arf

...nice job resisting.

I'm saying Milly lives in Philly quite a bit and all he can say about it is it's historical :yodawg

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

KD, what are you thinking as far as DII goes? Barbarian/Sorceress/Necromancer/Paladin/Amazon/Druid/Assassin?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

AHAH KD said he's reading A Song of Ice and Fire next :arf

...nice job resisting.

I'm saying Milly lives in Philly quite a bit and all he can say about it is it's historical :yodawg

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

KD, what are you thinking as far as DII goes? Barbarian/Sorceress/Necromancer/Paladin/Amazon/Druid/Assassin?
I did indeed I said I would read it after I read the Hunger Games Series.

Also with DII, I am thinking of Barb/Pally/ or Druid
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

Druid was the first class I played with after I bought the game again. It's fun to go around summoning animals and turning int a werewolf or werebear :nerd

Barbarian is pretty straightforward, and Paladins are good party members...they're sort of haxxx'd though
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

How are they so haxxx'd ?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

Yeahhh I don't think anyone would want to meet in Texas. And not just in the summer either. There isn't very much to see here to be honest. There's some history obviously, but it's not fantastic or anything. If you like food that's just really horrible for you, then you might really want to visit though. XD;

I've been to all of those places already. Although they were pretty cool. Don't kill me, but I can't say I was a big fan of NYC. The historical places were nice, but I found the city crowded and dirty otherwise. No offense! >.<;;

MH MEET IN HARRY POTTER WORLD.

Damn I have great ideas.
So far, you and kd, among two friends and a cousin and her husband, are my only reasons for Texas. Not worth the summer or meet though, especially when there are rednecks down there. :gwah

Don't blame you. NYC pissed me off with all the honk abuse. Visit Philly again with me, it'll be fun as balls! :arf

OR HARRY POTTER WORLD :arf :arf

NYC is a noisy mess. Visiting is fine I suppose but I'm not a huge city person in the first place. If there isn't enough green around me I shrivel up and die.

Philadelphia is historical, yes Milly :eyeroll

DC is governmental? :imslow
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, YOU DUMB OSTRICH? :arf

I'm saying Milly lives in Philly quite a bit and all he can say about it is it's historical :yodawg
What else you want me to say? It's a huge city? There are skyscrapers? It's the capital of PA? Former capital of US? Black people got lynched a lot here? WHAT? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

How are they so haxxx'd ?
Their Auras, they don't us Mana. Holy Fire makes you basically untouchable by mobs.

What else you want me to say? It's a huge city? There are skyscrapers? It's the capital of PA? Former capital of US? Black people got lynched a lot here? WHAT? :arf
You live there, I figured there would be more to the city than just museums. Not saying museums aren't interesting, but I guess I mistakenly thought there would be something else :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I have no idea what else is there. I was focusing on history, everythin else comes later.

There are two arcades though. =D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

I have no idea what else is there. I was focusing on history, everythin else comes later.

There are two arcades though. =D
That's because you're awful at planning :cookiehand

COOL LET'S GO :shin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top