Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

... SO that is what everyone is waiting for xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Ermmmm of course!..........:shifty
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Well, what else is there to wait for? :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

*comes with rioting picket*

What do we want?

KD's MANLY SINGING VOICE!

When d'we want it?

NOW


...:derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

I'm working on it... Must find a song first... ;-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

I say we make Naomi vost first before you give her the goods :jk
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

I say we make Naomi vost first before you give her the goods :jk
I mightttttt. But I wouldn't know what to say. :s
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

yo

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

lmao i posted in the wrong thread
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

yo

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

lmao i posted in the wrong thread
Don't lie, scav. You know you wanted to be :hip with us in here. We know. :derp







OMFG KDOWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lsdkjfladskjgf

GUESS WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.

*foams at mouth* <_>

There are these little water drops coming from the sky.
I THINK IT'S RAINING?!!?!?

:blai

:attack

I hope it's raining where you are too!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Don't lie, scav. You know you wanted to be :hip with us in here. We know. :derp







OMFG KDOWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lsdkjfladskjgf

GUESS WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.

*foams at mouth* <_>

There are these little water drops coming from the sky.
I THINK IT'S RAINING?!!?!?

:blai

:attack

I hope it's raining where you are too!

... I am so envious of you right now... It was really cloudy the past two days we were hoping for rain... But It never came... The Fire needs to be put out damn it...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Still no rain? D:

Double yoo tee eff? Well it seems to have cleared up here, but I'd say we got a good two hours out of it.

Maybe our rain will blow your way. God knows you need it. :scry

Still no rain? D:

Double yoo tee eff? Well it seems to have cleared up here, but I'd say we got a good two hours out of it.

Maybe our rain will blow your way. God knows you need it. :scry
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Naomidee said:
Double yoo tee eff?
Can be said here as you have double posted in mah thread...

And Honestly we do need rain... We are rationing water from what I heard... o.o
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

It wouldn't surprise me. There are so many laws about watering your lawn and what not to conserve water.

Whoa... :s It is a double-post.

How weird.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Yeah, doesn't suprise me either... But would it kill the water cycle to hurry up a bit?

.... Did you do that on purpose?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Not at all. :s
I don't even think I clicked the post button twice.

We overload the MH system apparently. :shifty
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

Well I was always too much to handle... If you know what I mean :cheez
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

.........................................

:rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear

I think that post = EPIC WIN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top