Re: Looks like no one in Texas listens to Smokey the bear
Gary,
Gary,



He's patronizing me...see, he even insists on that namekufufufu i like how xoxi can be so funny![]()

'd.


you figured me outHe's patronizing me...see, he even insists on that name![]()


...who enjoys being patronized? You either hate it or you're too stupid to realize it's happeningyou figured me out
But plz dont make it sound like you hate being patronized




wut?
You'd be surprised how hard it is to recognise that without tone or voice with the barriers of pure text...
.......wait![]()
QFTwut?

Who said I can't?if that makes it less retarded, and more clear. Sorry. I tend to think that most people can read my mind. yes.

Because you are a evil diabolical Rabbit/Hamster?Who said I can't?![]()
Wrong. I have shinigami eyes.Because you are a evil diabolical Rabbit/Hamster?
A hamster with shinigami eyes..... You're a hamster.