Re: Intolerance is the World's cruelest weapon

what a big jump on the job ladder, don't you think?A fanboy turned slave!?
Wow. Just wow.

what a big jump on the job ladder, don't you think?A fanboy turned slave!?
Wow. Just wow.




they aren't evil, they are happyI am on to your evil intentions.

I am not a Baka..His fanboyism influenced his natural transformation into a slave for nao. Meaning he's a slave for life now!?
Nao is an awesome FF'er but I never expected her to take the lead on kdowns of all bakas.![]()
.

I am not her slave... I just assist her![]()

oh of course not.I am not a Baka...


of*
oh off course not.![]()
Like hell I'll join you guys.You wanna join us? Make it a foursome.![]()





I was never his slave.The more, the merrier.
As one of Nao's slave, do you get fed on a regular basis? I thought you were one of yagami's slaves before?![]()
You didn't deny the fact that you're nao's slave tho.I was never his slave.
... 