Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I approve of Charizard Smoking a Cigar.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Did you notice how he lights the cigar with his tail?So badass.:hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

An ode to you, kdowns.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

It's very badass... When I grow up I want to be a Charizard :hip
So what? You're currently at what level? Still a charmander? xD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

So what? You're currently at what level? Still a charmander? xD
... yes... There aren't enough rare candies to go around currently.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Rare candies? You don't deserve to become a Charizard with rare candy use. You gotta put some work into it and earn it! :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

But... I am a lazy Charmander... =/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

:arf <- This is all I have to say.
The dog's face reminds me of yours, the eyes opena nd shocked and all. :o

:derp


<3

Rare candies? You don't deserve to become a Charizard with rare candy use. You gotta put some work into it and earn it! :yelling
THIS DAMMIT, THIS! WORK HARD, THERE AIN'T NO SHORTCUTS IN LIFE!

*Naruto grin and pose*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

The dog's face reminds me of yours, the eyes opena nd shocked and all. :o

:derp


<3

:hurr
You always know all the right words to make me smile :hurr

THIS DAMMIT, THIS! WORK HARD, THERE AIN'T NO SHORTCUTS IN LIFE!

*Naruto grin and pose*
CORRECTION. :Gaipose

THIS IS THE CORRECT POSE, LEARN IT AND LOVE IT!

Also, I will get to work with all my youth!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I'm a romantic at heart like that. :hurr

NARUTO'S POSE IS COPIED FROM ROCK LEE'S! He has Sharingan! :gwah

YOUR YOU- oh, you're younger than me.

*throws a rock at kdowns instead*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

THIS DAMMIT, THIS! WORK HARD, THERE AIN'T NO SHORTCUTS IN LIFE!

*Naruto grin and pose*
No, cool Black Gai pose is the current standard :bmgai
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Kevin, don't pull a gb and start acting like you ignore me. That is childish -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

No, cool Black Gai pose is the current standard :bmgai
Pfft, you wish! And black Gai? WTF?

BOWL CUT IS HORRIBLE AS IT IS! Don't make the black guy keep Gai's bowl cut. :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Black Gai has the youth and energy of regular Gai, combined with the awesomeness of a black person :bmgai
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Scumbud. Why repping out so much? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top