Kdowns there are thing youcan be indecisive about and there are things you don't. Like you can be indecisive about which girl to hit on a club since there are so many hot ones. But you can't be indecisive about when to kiss a girl, when to make your move, those things should be instinctive
I remember how many girls I lost because I was afraid of kissing when I was younger, (yeah I know I should be ashamed) I kept thinking things like "what if my kiss is bad and she makes fun of me" "people at school are gonna laugh at me" until a certain day a girl suddenly kissed me and it was so instinctive and I was damn good at it (although now I kind of a planner when it comes to kissing I rarely do a move without thinking, I always do what turns on the girl I'm with more) If it wasn't for her I wonder how long I would be afraid. I really am thankfull to that girl she made my life move forward.
Now you don't wanna be the same as I was or you're gonna stay single foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.