- Joined
- Jul 19, 2010
- Messages
- 1,272
- Reaction score
- 1,354
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, I've seen plenty of loose thoughts on Xebec across several different threads, but I found no thread that exclusively focuses on discussing one of the most mysterious and anticipated characters in the series. He had a late introduction, but the ramifications of who he was as a character seem absurdly important.
It feels like there's so much to discuss about the character that a dedicated thread makes sense.
So, a couple of key points that seem interesting to discuss:
Is he dead? Is he alive? Is he King of the World?
What happened 38 years ago, in God Valley?
Did Sengoku tell us the truth, or what he believes to be the truth of it?
How strong was he really? Did he have a Devil Fruit?
Lineage? Descendants?
Rocks Pirates: do we know about all of them?
Blackbeard's relationship with him?
I guess I'll start: I think the God Valley incident was a set up, with a kidnapping involved, and someone/several someones from the Rocks Pirates are currently Celestial Dragons on the back of that. It was internal strife that led to their demise, not Roger and Garp.
It feels like there's so much to discuss about the character that a dedicated thread makes sense.
So, a couple of key points that seem interesting to discuss:
Is he dead? Is he alive? Is he King of the World?
What happened 38 years ago, in God Valley?
Did Sengoku tell us the truth, or what he believes to be the truth of it?
How strong was he really? Did he have a Devil Fruit?
Lineage? Descendants?
Rocks Pirates: do we know about all of them?
Blackbeard's relationship with him?
I guess I'll start: I think the God Valley incident was a set up, with a kidnapping involved, and someone/several someones from the Rocks Pirates are currently Celestial Dragons on the back of that. It was internal strife that led to their demise, not Roger and Garp.