Roger's Jolly Roger

darth volcaniz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
Does anyone know what the Roger Pirates's flag looks like?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki


I think this was it? I googled it, not sure if it's true or just fan fic.
 

NEMO

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
160
Reaction score
141
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
There ya go.

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought you wrote the "apostrophe S" as a contraction of the verb is, meaning Roger is Joly Roger :p because, you see, it is said that Jolly Roger could be derived from "Old Roger," which is a term for the "Devil." And Roger was called Devil many times :p It is also said that Jolly Roger was derived from Joli Rouge. It is a French phrase that means pretty red. Also, his wife happens to be called Rouge (French for red) xD
 
Last edited:
Top