- Joined
- Sep 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,660
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
that made me laugh

robin and chopper!

that made me laugh


This is really amusingAnti-panda said:Hey why isn't Robin V. Chopper a choice?
Look into the far future, after all the SH adventures ended. Can you see what I mean?

Agreed very much. The only canon couple I can see for now is Ussop and Kaya, and probably Kohza and Vivi. And it may be possible that there may have been something that had happenened between Smoker and Hina. Otherwise, I don't see why she was willing to save Smoker's ass from being kicked out of the Marines a long time ago.Anyway, if there is romance in OP, it will happened after they finally reached "One Piece". Looking at current developments, it's impossible for them to have romance on the ship. Storywise, we maybe got to see the buildup of that romance, but not the true one before they reached their goals. This is only if Oda wants to addup this kind of thing into OP IMO.
Exactly. But no romance. XDHey the pedo thing isn't really a issue ... If it's good enough for a United States congressman ehm... coff coff (mark foley) then it's good enough for ... no switch that I have higher expectations of One Piece than I do any politician.
But seriously robin and chopper do have this whole little brother / big sister mentality and vibe going on ... expecially during the whole davy back fight saga.
not with all the "justice" and fanaticism about swords that she got as of the moment. she'll forever see Zoro as a criminal unless they have a small talk.Dragonzair said:but I can't imagine Tashigi with a pirate just yet.
Kaya looks up to ussop in a girl-who's-in-love way and you can guess very well on why ussop is so attached to going merry so much since it was given to them by Kaya. so they're pretty much the ones that we'll see that'll have a romantic ending.baxteristic said:I guess other than Vivi, Kaya is the only girl that seems to admire her man. So, I can see where this is coming from.
Brave warrior of the sea and a doctor. Hmm... Not a bad pair for romance in Op I presume.
Like in the davy back fight when sanji starts imagining that he has a daughter. (when they start talking about thier progeny taking on thier debt of service if they loose.)tqm_z said:maybe we could see Straw Hat BABY at the end of the grand line, but in which combination??? :P
Anime, right? I don't remember this in the manga...(btw, which episode was that, if so?)Like in the davy back fight when sanji starts imagining that he has a daughter. (when they start talking about thier progeny taking on thier debt of service if they loose.)
Yep it's in the anime ... only... look at ep 217 ... It's one of the few things i acctually really like that the anime adds.Dragonzair said:Anime, right? I don't remember this in the manga...(btw, which episode was that, if so?)
As for Luffy and Nami, I'd love that too. If not for the possibility of Nami being...a lesbian (Ask Genma chan *Hermie* for details on why; it's understandable) XD.
It doesn't mean that Oda couldn't use Tashigi's character as someone who could annoy Zoro, or at least scare him away. And there was never anything between Zoro and Kuina. XDif you guys vote for Zoro and Robin
better look again at how ODA put tashigi in the story....
look at her design and look at the way Zoro talk when he's facing her
I always thought that between Tashigi and Zoro there was a misunderstanding. And Tashigi knew that was Strawhat crew which saved Alabasta nation from Crocodile, who was protected by the governement.Dragonzair said:It doesn't mean that Oda couldn't use Tashigi's character as someone who could annoy Zoro, or at least scare him away. And there was never anything between Zoro and Kuina. XD
Untill I see Tashigi forgetting all about her 'Justice' that she totally believes in, I won't see her as a person falling for a pirate, moreso for Roronoa Zoro. The person who she has the most vengeance against. Although, this vengeance thing can be proof of something that might happen later, but I'd rather stick to the safe side for now. XD
What I can see in the future though, is that she develops mutual respect for him in the end. I can see her jsut like Smoker. Both of them into moral justice, rather than absolute justice. So she'll probably have a sort of friendly relation with Zoro in the end? XD
She said she hated Roronoa Zoro for being a cold blooded killer, and is on a quest to gather all the swords from criminals. I think before she met Zoro, she didn't know he was a pirate, so I'm jsut wondering why she hate this agenda against him. But now that he is, that is what makes him against her.I always thought that between Tashigi and Zoro there was a misunderstanding. And Tashigi knew that was Strawhat crew which saved Alabasta nation from Crocodile, who was protected by the governement.
Mutual respect, yeah. Romance, not yet. 'Yet' is the key word, actually. XD Until Oda actually shows much more scenes with Zoro and Tashigi interacting in any other way than shouting at each other's head. XDWell look at how both tashigi and smoker reacted to the fiasco in arabasta, It's obvious that thier "Justice" and the World Govt. "justice" don't mingle or coincide.
Sadly thou it's not as obvious as the fact that both tashigi and smoker are a long .... looonnnng ... way away from being on any sort of friendly terms with any pirates let alone .,... romance.
I wonder why smoker hates pirates so much when he obviously admires the Pirate king gol D. roger soo much... but alas that is for a different topic.
Yeah. I agree with you on that. Even if I like that crack pairing much more than Smoker/Hina, it's just not meant to be. But the father-daughter relationship is hilarious though. XD Smoker/Hina is deifinitely a high probability. They've both got a differnt sense of Justice, yet Hina helped stop Smoker from getting kicked out. o.OI say Smoker @ Hina is about 5000x times higher probability than smoker @ tashigi thou.. they seem to have more of a platonic relationship.. more like Father daughter... or Older Brother + Baby Sister.
But Zoro isn't a cold blooded killer, and about being a criminal we can dispute that a lot.Dragonzair said:She said she hated Roronoa Zoro for being a cold blooded killer, and is on a quest to gather all the swords from criminals.
Yeah. Zoro is like doing all he can to live. And plus, he's like a "villain" with his own motives and goals.Luckas04 said:But Zoro isn't a cold blooded killer, and about being a criminal we can dispute that a lot.