RP Forum Hangout Thread

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh hell yeah I'll get in on that. Is it gonna be stat-based? And I assume you're gonna play the Captain?

Hmmm, now what kind of character shall I make? Sniper, Martial Artist, Swordsman? Oh man, decisions! ^_^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh hell yeah I'll get in on that. Is it gonna be stat-based? And I assume you're gonna play the Captain?

Hmmm, now what kind of character shall I make? Sniper, Martial Artist, Swordsman? Oh man, decisions! ^_^
Only GM for now, if many join then I will join in as well. And on the mechanics I am still deciding, perhaps we can debate it in the thread. I'll try to gather folks from the OP forum as well.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'd rather go for non stat-based personally. But that might be because I can't come up with a good stat system myself. :P
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd rather go for non stat-based personally. But that might be because I can't come up with a good stat system myself. :P
Works for me as I can not either, more of a story man myself. :D
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm guessing power levels-wise, we should be around roughly the same strength as the Straw Hats are now? And can we have Bounties? If so, will you set them or do we make up our own?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm guessing power levels-wise, we should be around roughly the same strength as the Straw Hats are now? And can we have Bounties? If so, will you set them or do we make up our own?
Well, the Character Sheet will not be complicated, mostly due to being a crew of well known pirates already. So yeah they are pretty strong, but not strong enough for the ordeals of the NW, along those lines.

We should move the discussion to the thread though, as this is a general one. >.>
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
I f anyones interested I did an monster academy like rpg and a Blue exorcist one! we'll start as pages or esquires and accidentally get into trouble which will get us up in rank to more serious mission when we get a grip on the rpg =]
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cool, I was thinking of doing an Ao no Exorcist RPG a while ago! I'll totally join once I've thought of a character. Probably someone aiming to be an Aria! :D If I can think of a character for the other RPG I'll join that too.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
You're very welcome to!
 
Top