Question Ruhk Question (may be spoilers)

Magus Black

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven’t made any posts on any manga forums in many years so I hope I’m not making too much of a fool out myself with the title and such; but moving on…

My question is about the statement made long back in the manga by Al-Thamen about “Solomon’s Ruhk”… was it ever stated (in verse or by the Mangaka) that it was just a metaphor?


I need to know this, since its among the most import bits to figure out the Magi world.
 

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
886
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Magus Black

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
886
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Magus Black

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top