Ryoshi

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, good to see a dA artist here^^ and hey, that's good stuff!
Some pages got some 'black' part fixed, but not others. I guess you're still finishing the material^^ The story is funny and pretty insteresting, I'm curious about the ryoshis now. A shame it ended suddenly xDD Hope we'll be seeing the rest soon^^ Great job!
 

corneliussulla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Deleted
 
Last edited:

corneliussulla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Deleted
 
Last edited:

corneliussulla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Deleted
 
Last edited:

marqees101

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like what i'm seeing here. interesting stuff. Can you link me to you dA account. i'm writing my own manga so I love to see other people's artwork and read how you portray your own artwork. I'm going to keep an eye on this one. seems really interesting work.
 
Last edited:

karim sassi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
oh amazing man you should really keep at it and never give up but dont forget the most important thing is that the arcs have to be very good and interesting and try creating new stories cuz maybe you can create something as good as dragon ball or one piece but overall its great well done.
 
Top